Are this UGGs genuine ? bought on ebay

hi,
i need an advice ... don't know much about UGGs, i am sure lots of people here knows somebody who has got UGGs.
Are they look genuine ?

imageshack.us/pho…pg/

how to check it ?

32 Comments

Banned

For the love of God, please say English isn't your first language?!

I'm going to say fake......................The word Australia should be bold.

Original Poster

no, sorry, i am not english ...

Banned

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/1027/uggn.jpg

eBay = high probability of being fake.

Banned

so instead of UGG you ended up with MUGG

Banned

magdazdeb

no, sorry, i am not english ...

Forgiven

Original Poster

thx for upload and sorry for my language ...

Original Poster

master_chief

Forgiven

thank you

I'm saying fake too (albeit reasonable fakes). The label doesn't look right and I don't know if they've changed the design or not as I bought mine a few years ago but I have two pairs and neither have a tab on the back!
Edit: Also check the tread, compare to a real pair - they have a distinctive design and from the side, yours don't look like they'd follow the same pattern.
Edited by: "baffledsalmon" 12th Jun 2011

Real ones now have a hologram on the label on the inside.

Banned

polish?

magdazdeb

thx for upload and sorry for my language ...

Original Poster

DangerGod

polish?

yeah polish thank you all, will send back and refund request.

Banned

Oh well, put in claim against the seller when you've received them. Should get a refund according to previous posts on here and not need to send boots back possibly.

how much did you pay for them?

Original Poster

secretwoman123

how much did you pay for them?

£96

Banned

You didn't need to post a pic. You bought them on eBay. Nuff said

Banned

Fake, the fur inside should be darker then what it is.

magdazdeb

£96

Just a thought.next time, ask for advice before you buy.

OP - Check out there is a UGG Outlet in Bicester that might have genuine UGG's for near what you paid.

They look fake to me and I just got some from a genuine store in Australia for around that price - the label at the back and the sole sides look different.

They look like the special shoes kids wore when I was younger

Link here for some on the ugg site. The label looks different to me but the rest look ok. Then again I've never owned a pair of uggs.

master_chief

Oh well, put in claim against the seller when you've received them. … Oh well, put in claim against the seller when you've received them. Should get a refund according to previous posts on here and not need to send boots back possibly.

You have to provide a report that they are fake IIRC to Ebay

dinkii

Link here for some on the ugg site. The label looks different to me but … Link here for some on the ugg site. The label looks different to me but the rest look ok. Then again I've never owned a pair of uggs.

they are also fake lol

Banned

deanos

You have to provide a report that they are fake IIRC to Ebay

Would be worth a trip to an offical UGG reseller then

dinkii

Link here for some on the ugg site. The label looks different to me but … Link here for some on the ugg site. The label looks different to me but the rest look ok. Then again I've never owned a pair of uggs.

That is a fake website.

Fakes. There is not enough tread on the bottom sole, nor is it deep enough. The stitching/over locking looks bad quality if you look at a genuine pair the over locking is tighter and more uniform than that. UGG mini's which I think these are do have a tab on the back, the classic shorts don't. All in all these are a very good copy, but you overpaid for a copy.

dinkii

this is a classic example of a fake - look at the sole!

They look like a £6 pair from Primark with a stitched on UGG label.

The inner fluffy stuff looks to thick, and to light in colour.

The Stitching is not off the "ugg" quality..

The soles would be a good indicator..

Good luck..

It's strange the OP is worrying about buying fakes when she doesn't mind selling fakes to other poor mugs. karma I say

Shellywelly

this is a classic example of a fake - look at the sole!

haha! it was the first website I come to on my phone. I personally don't like uggs so don't know the differences.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game72844181
    2. How dangerous is Donald trump?34208
    3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …80138
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846283

See more discussions