Are Thorpe Park Fright Nights any good?

I only went to Thorpe Park last week for the first time but I am considering going back for one of the Fright Nights at the end of the month.

Are they any good? When I was there I could see they had started setting up some weird metal building with blood splattered walls.........

Thanks

5 Comments

My friend told me to come to this with him. But been Thorpe park so many times, I just am bored of it.

Fairly good, but the queues are ridiculous, especially for the walk through mazes that they have (which is what you saw being set up). To give you an idea how bad it gets, they're saying that you have to book tickets in advance, you can't just turn up and buy tickets like normal days

Original Poster

Charlie&Lola;6490637

Fairly good, but the queues are ridiculous, especially for the walk … Fairly good, but the queues are ridiculous, especially for the walk through mazes that they have (which is what you saw being set up). To give you an idea how bad it gets, they're saying that you have to book tickets in advance, you can't just turn up and buy tickets like normal days

The guy at Thorpe Park was telling me that you have to prebook tickets for the 24th October - 1 November (obviously busy because it is closer to Halloween and it is the school holidays) but the beginning two weeks you can just turn up.

I was looking at going the week before the school holidays so it hopefully it won't be as busy.

Yes ... if you don't mind spending literally HOURS queueing!!

i went on my birthday to a fright night and one of the staff dressed as a zombie chased my mate through the maze called "the freezer" calling him fatty weilding a plastic knife
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763948
    2. What an absolute disgrace2150
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846084

See more discussions