Groups

Are ticwatches genuine?

Are ticwatches genuine as I was looking to buy a MK watch. And John Lewis do price match but the model I want from them is out of stock. So was wondering to buy from Ticwatches!! Thanks

5 Comments

I don't know but I just received an MK watch from Watch shop and it's definitely genuine and you can take it into a Goldsmiths Jewellers to have the strap adjusted for free.

Original Poster

rewdy

I don't know but I just received an MK watch from Watch shop and it's … I don't know but I just received an MK watch from Watch shop and it's definitely genuine and you can take it into a Goldsmiths Jewellers to have the strap adjusted for free.

Hi yes. I bought one from Watch shop two days ago... but this website is almost half the price!

I think that's your answer then as Watch shop is already heavily discounted. Usually if an offer seems too good to be true then there's something wrong, which watch were you after?

Original Poster

rewdy

I think that's your answer then as Watch shop is already heavily … I think that's your answer then as Watch shop is already heavily discounted. Usually if an offer seems too good to be true then there's something wrong, which watch were you after?

Mk5491

Ive never ordered from them online but have bought a watch from one of their store's in darlington
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3955
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions