Groups

Are under 18's allowed into see film first screenings?

As Above

8 Comments

Ive taken my daughter before (15).

Depends on if the BBFC have classified it as an 18.

J/K - Surely under 18s are not allowed to see film first screenings as it would breach the distribution laws on such media.

Dunno - just my thoughts :P

Shima

if its been classed by the BBFC as 18 then no one under 18 should be allowed in to see the film regardless of whether the film is being previewed or not.

JasonMason;2627405

if its been classed by the BBFC as 18 then no one under 18 should be … if its been classed by the BBFC as 18 then no one under 18 should be allowed in to see the film regardless of whether the film is being previewed or not.

I was trying to make that point exact-a-mon - thx ;-)

JasonMason;2627405

if its been classed by the BBFC as 18 then no one under 18 should be … if its been classed by the BBFC as 18 then no one under 18 should be allowed in to see the film regardless of whether the film is being previewed or not.

so what about when actors in the film are younger than the certificate?

guerilla;2627563

so what about when actors in the film are younger than the certificate?

Absolutely not a clue,
    Maybe when it happens at a premiere the young actors/actresses possibly just go into the cinema for the media but dont view the film??
    If the law is being followed then it shouldnt really be allowed.

Original Poster

thx just that im 15 and wondered if i could go cause usually there are some daft restrictions

ive seen films over my age with see film first
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767176
      2. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…33
      3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1947
      4. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2527

See more discussions