Are United going to win it for Sir Alex?

Found 19th May
Community Updates
Misc
11 Comments
nope
Apparently not.
Gotta admit, at this stage, it's not looking good.
Maybe if we had Phil "The Power" Taylor playing. Instead of Phil "The Phuck Up" Jones playing.
Fergie would have been satisfied with United's second half performance. Overall barring the penalty I don't recall De Gea having to make a save. A moment of brilliance and a silly challenge and it was game over. Credit Chelsea they were very compact and deserved it.
Derek_Horatio_Shatwell1 h, 16 m ago

Maybe if we had Phil "The Power" Taylor playing. Instead of Phil "The …Maybe if we had Phil "The Power" Taylor playing. Instead of Phil "The Phuck Up" Jones playing.

Seriously, the bloke is an absolute ass. How he gets anywhere near the united squad, never mind the England squad, is a complete mystery to me.
Alex 'Sir Hurricane' Higgins! Why not or is it too late?
Jose showing he has zero class once again in the post match interview
Jace_Phoenix20th May

Jose showing he has zero class once again in the post match interview

The irony of the special one complaining Chelski parked the bus wasn't lost of me either. He has done that on many occasions to win a game.

Mourinho is nothing special and has never managed a poor side in his career. Unfortunately, the media in this country love him and he gets an easy ride.
RedLozzer19 m ago

The irony of the special one complaining Chelski parked the bus wasn't …The irony of the special one complaining Chelski parked the bus wasn't lost of me either. He has done that on many occasions to win a game.Mourinho is nothing special and has never managed a poor side in his career. Unfortunately, the media in this country love him and he gets an easy ride.

I assume you mean they love Mourihno 'the news item'? I don't think many people actually like Mourihno the man. They used to, not any more.
Edited by: "deeky" 20th May
Chelsea have kept up the record of never losing a final in which Mourinho has been involved
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants