Are we allowed to sell autographs on this site?

39 replies
Found 17th May 2008
Thanks alot, danny.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
39 Comments

don't think anyone really wants your autograph :lol:

Original Poster

Lmao, joker! i meant other peoples autographs

Banned

autographs is a hrad one to sell unless you have great authentication i caould be anyones, so good luck -lol

Original Poster

lol, they are real though, justthough id give people the chance to buy em before some poor sole pays more for them than thye could get them from here for cheers anyways!

Original Poster

lol, safe thej!

4241mackay;2120776

lol, they are real though, justthough id give people the chance to buy em … lol, they are real though, justthough id give people the chance to buy em before some poor sole pays more for them than thye could get them from here for cheers anyways!

who's autographs then?
thej;2120777

Well ithink he'll be famous one day,so get in early folks.:thumbsup:

:lol:

Banned

who they ov mate

Banned

4241mackay;2120776

lol, they are real though, justthough id give people the chance to buy em … lol, they are real though, justthough id give people the chance to buy em before some poor sole pays more for them than thye could get them from here for cheers anyways!

so what proof do you have they are real?

Original Poster

lol family relations, so its a deffo authenticity :P and u'll only b interesated if your a spurs derby or hearts fan tbh, lol safe though!

yea i sold mine a month back to cheerleader
another to pinkkitty
and another (with sexy pic) to sassie
got suspended for trading though :-(

Hello..........have you got one of a very disgruntled horse..................hold on a moment..............................MARGARET........................................................MARGERET

Banned

i got a lot united played autographs

Banned

4241mackay;2120833

lol family relations, so its a deffo authenticity :P and u'll only b … lol family relations, so its a deffo authenticity :P and u'll only b interesated if your a spurs derby or hearts fan tbh, lol safe though!

so your authentication is your word, good luck mate:thumbsup:

Banned

antenna;2120846

Hello..........have you got one of a very disgruntled … Hello..........have you got one of a very disgruntled horse..................hold on a moment..............................MARGARET........................................................MARGERET

what

Original Poster

lol, so it s know then ace? and lol who u got man united man?

antenna;2120846

Hello..........have you got one of a very disgruntled … Hello..........have you got one of a very disgruntled horse..................hold on a moment..............................MARGARET........................................................MARGERET

a horse with a lil white patch under the eye and 3 legs?

Original Poster

lol, what, serious sassie, you want pics then? of proof, how else am i spose to authenticificate ?

4241mackay;2120861

lol, what, serious sassie, you want pics then? of proof, how else am i … lol, what, serious sassie, you want pics then? of proof, how else am i spose to authenticificate ?

photo of: i want you, with a hukd sign, next to them as they're signing

Banned

4241mackay;2120861

lol, what, serious sassie, you want pics then? of proof, how else am i … lol, what, serious sassie, you want pics then? of proof, how else am i spose to authenticificate ?

i'll swap you for all the famous ones i have, you tell me which ones you want:thumbsup:

4241mackay;2120861

psadna.com/:th…up:

Banned

beckham cantona frank stapleton g best scholes and more

girls aloud eminem exibit beastie boys and more

Original Poster

lol , you taking the micky lol got hearts 1965 winning team and spurs fa cup double winning team n derby ones lol, most contain dave mackay's autograph, my g dad you c.

Ace Hayward;2120844

yea i sold mine a month back to cheerleaderanother to pinkkitty and … yea i sold mine a month back to cheerleaderanother to pinkkitty and another (with sexy pic) to sassiegot suspended for trading though :-(

thanks for reminding me Ace, i need to report you for not sending & put a claim in to paypal :lol: oh & leave you negative feedback ;-)

Banned

4241mackay;2120904

lol , you taking the micky lol got hearts 1965 winning team and spurs … lol , you taking the micky lol got hearts 1965 winning team and spurs fa cup double winning team n derby ones lol, most contain dave mackay's autograph, my g dad you c.

me take the mick........................never, if you have geuine autheticated autographs you should sell elswhere, you wont get much here

cheerleader;2120912

thanks for reminding me Ace, i need to report you for not sending & put a … thanks for reminding me Ace, i need to report you for not sending & put a claim in to paypal :lol: oh & leave you negative feedback ;-)

screw you! x

Banned

Ace Hayward;2120927

screw you! x

oh go on then, if you must:oops:

http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10070/hibyeya6.gif

sassie;2120937

oh go on then, if you must:oops:

you're welcome to him sassie :lol:

hold on, you two are meant to fight over me!!! dont you know the rules.

Ace Hayward;2120996

hold on, you two are meant to fight over me!!! dont you know the rules.

in your dreams matey! we've seen the happy clapping video :roll:

Banned

cheerleader;2121038

in your dreams matey! we've seen the happy clapping video :roll:

so have i :w00t:

sassie;2121055

so have i :w00t:

:lol:

Original Poster

Stop Spoiling Me Thread

Original Poster

lol, jokes jokes, go ahead!