Posted 20th May 2020Edited by:"deleted88965"
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
I’ll look for my crystal ball...

apparently they’ll go cheap when the new consoles are released..
Currys was normal pricing
They've always been reasonable, according to Sony and Microsoft analysts.
99 pound consoles deals comeing soon
Edited by: "kevlfc" 20th May
Amazon prime day couple of years back I think, I ended up getting a very good package deal on a 500gb ps4 console and pad, extra pad, crash trilogy and overwatch, think it was £180 delivered and was at the time a stonking deal.
Who knows what this years prime day/week deals will look like but worth checking Amazon in July and see what’s available.
Think I'm going to cash in on my Xbox One S, used it maybes 3 times and just sat there
Bargainhead20/05/2020 09:28

I’ll look for my crystal ball...apparently they’ll go cheap when the new co …I’ll look for my crystal ball...apparently they’ll go cheap when the new consoles are released..

They never normally get that much cheaper straight away. They’ll RRP the old gen for a while to make the next-gen more marketable and “worth the extra”
deleted8896520/05/2020 22:42

Comment deleted

Lol, i’mwrong because one person disagreed, very sad. They become cheaper when new consoles come out as people buying new consoles sell there old ones and there is a massive influx of 2nd hand consoles on the market... the same what happens when new gpu’s are released..

please tell me how I am wrong? My crystal ball showed me I’m right or maybe it’s common sense or what’s happened with past gen...
Edited by: "Bargainhead" 21st May
Dr-Rjinswand20/05/2020 22:31

They never normally get that much cheaper straight away. They’ll RRP the o …They never normally get that much cheaper straight away. They’ll RRP the old gen for a while to make the next-gen more marketable and “worth the extra”

2nd hand market gets flooded with old tech and becomes cheaper fact... also the rrp of old gen comes down to get rid of old stock as most wont buy old gen when new is available, common sense..
Post a comment
@
    Text