Are we getting too many Kindle books as Freebies?

Posted 6th Mar
Most free kindle book have been a freebie for ever or at least for a long time are we getting too many on HUKD ?
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

14 Comments
You could offer up the links when they are full price, but I don't think they would get the same reaction
TristanDeCoonha06/03/2020 13:49

You could offer up the links when they are full price, but I don't think …You could offer up the links when they are full price, but I don't think they would get the same reaction

I just feel when I open the freebie pages I find kindle and more kindle
RUSSt06/03/2020 13:51

I just feel when I open the freebie pages I find kindle and more kindle

I keep finding more and more thugs in polish uniform, whether Adidas or whatever. That, along with over priced cycles, and iphones. But then if there is something you like or hate, you tend to notice it more.
It would be nice if we could choose preferences that would allow us to filter the pages to our satisfaction and choice. But as there is commission to be made on the click through, then I doubt we will ever see it.
TristanDeCoonha06/03/2020 14:00

I keep finding more and more thugs in polish uniform, whether Adidas or …I keep finding more and more thugs in polish uniform, whether Adidas or whatever. That, along with over priced cycles, and iphones. But then if there is something you like or hate, you tend to notice it more.It would be nice if we could choose preferences that would allow us to filter the pages to our satisfaction and choice. But as there is commission to be made on the click through, then I doubt we will ever see it.

Well said
The problem isn't that there are too many free Kindle books, but that there's too few good ones.
Edited by: "Predikuesi" 6th Mar
I get load of free kindle books for the wife, Just ignore them if not your thing.
TristanDeCoonha06/03/2020 14:00

I keep finding more and more thugs in polish uniform, whether Adidas or …I keep finding more and more thugs in polish uniform, whether Adidas or whatever.

What is a thug in polish uniform? Sounds xenophobic to me.
I agree I really like the free kindle books I have put one on myself and I have downloaded quite a few but I agree there are lots being put on now just because they always go hot, it would be good to put them in there own section so we can see other things and find the booksaltogether under one tab
What are you hoping for? A free TV?

To be honest I never browse the freebies so no idea on it..
TristanDeCoonha06/03/2020 15:13

Comment deleted

I know a number of Polish people and they don't wear tracksuits. Perhaps you are in a different line of work in a different part of the country. It may sound an accurate statement when talking to your coworkers but it won't sit well on a national forum tbh.
Quite happy with the free kindle books, take what u want leave what you don’t. Lots of phone deals and it’s not my thing but sure other like them
Too many, it is the only panic buying and stockpiling there is.
I don't have any interest in e-books. If I see a deal for one here I just scroll past it, no big deal.
smashed06/03/2020 15:13

What are you hoping for? A free TV?To be honest I never browse the …What are you hoping for? A free TV?To be honest I never browse the freebies so no idea on it..

Ni I am looking for a deal but if it's always free it's not a deal
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants