Are www.nike-eu.com and www.2xcheap.com legitimate?!

I'm after some Nike trainers and both of these sites seem to have absolutely heaps available - which for me is an even bigger draw than the low price.

Question is, are they legit? They seem very cheap, and it also seems a bit odd that they just have such a huge amount of shoes online and yet no reviews etc anywhere.

Should I go for it, or avoid at all costs?

Thanks

8 Comments

Original Poster

Just found [url]www.mortrade.com[/url] also that's even cheaper And recommended on Yahoo answers (I know, I know...) above the two mentioned in the title, hmm...

Seems dodgy tho.

There all fakes mate i woudnt bother if i was you, football t shirts look okay though.

fakes

To be fair some of the stuff on this site ]http//ww…om/ does look genuine for example the adidas t shirts.

Original Poster

Cheers guys, definitely 100% avoid it then?

Bit of a shame that, wouldn't mind paying £60 or so for some decent Nikes, but hardly anywhere has decent choice any more!

blizeH;7442429

Cheers guys, definitely 100% avoid it then?Bit of a shame that, wouldn't … Cheers guys, definitely 100% avoid it then?Bit of a shame that, wouldn't mind paying £60 or so for some decent Nikes, but hardly anywhere has decent choice any more!

There defo fake mate adidas stuff does look good though, i think there good fakes to be honest.
most sites offer paypal so i guess your covered.

Original Poster

Ah nice one, thanks guys - good fakes is okay, but still, they're not *that* much cheaper than the proper ones so I just got some from Nike.com in the end

Thanks again
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1928
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763847
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523413
    4. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1112

See more discussions