Are you 15 to 17 years-old? NCS is a 3-4 week experience

Found 27th Mar
Are you 15 to 17 years-old? NCS is a 3-4 week experience that helps build your confidence and self belief so that you can take on anything in life. Live away from home, develop skills and meet amazing people. Food, accommodation and activities, all in for up to £50.
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
I've signed my eldest up for it this summer, but even though he be almost 18 when it starts and will be 18 while still doing the experience he has an EHCP so can still participate.

He finishes 6th form in June and I'm not having him doing nothing worthwhile until he goes to college in September.
NCS has good and bad experiences. I personally didn’t do it because the only time I would have heard about it was in an assembly when I was in hospital so I missed it. Only heard about it when everyone was getting ready to go
My partners daughter went last year and enjoyed it.
My nephew did it last year. Loved every minute.
My eldest did it and loved it, My other daughter is doing it this year, Well worth it, A great experience for them.
Thanks for the reminder, daughter is eligible now.
postmang17 m ago

Thanks for the reminder, daughter is eligible now.

Edit that! Even though she's 15 she can't go this summer, need to be 15 by 31/08 th previous summer.
My son enjoyed it.
Two of my children did and had a great time.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants