Found 4th Jul 2008
Not an excuse to bad mouth members before anyone starts! Am off sick at the moment and it's driving me nuts. Whats the point of time off if you can't do anything. I know that Blasterlad is in a similar situation and just wondering if there were any other sickies out there. If you are off how are you filling your time?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

iv got my little one to fill my time, but i feel really rubbish at mo,

I phoned if sick to the samaritans, but they talked me out of it..!

im sick my daughters sick, i just play on my ds while she sleeps

I'm just sick of not being allowed time off to be sick. "thats what holidays are for" apparently!

Just about over a cold I caught two weeks ago. Still on the Lemsips though - they help me sleep at night.

It's doing my head in!!!!! I'm quite an active chap normaly so being stuck in the house is a nightmare. Got a private physio sesh booked for Tuesday so hoping that'll sort me. Been having back/neck problems for years but its got worse recently. NHS been absolute guff. Rant over :viking:

Bored of dvds, bored of flash games, bored of drinking cups of tea............

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Original Poster

Luckily for me my NHS physio has been great.

The worst thing for me is that I now cannot stand to miss an episode of Neighbours!

hellfire;2456349

The worst thing for me is that I now cannot stand to miss an episode of … The worst thing for me is that I now cannot stand to miss an episode of Neighbours!

Now that is sad!!!

Can't you get treatment for that on the NHS??? :whistling:

Hope your better soon

Original Poster

suze;2457194

Now that is sad!!!Can't you get treatment for that on the NHS??? … Now that is sad!!!Can't you get treatment for that on the NHS??? :whistling:Hope your better soon

Need to swap from physio to psyche :-D

hellfire;2457673

Need to swap from physio to psyche :-D

:giggle::giggle:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Skateboarding advice (beginner) 25/yo217
    2. Building a PC Need Help!615
    3. Dog advice please. Think my Labrador is dying after catching the cold22
    4. Driving anxiety.2327