Groups

Are you a socialable person?

Answer these questions and find out what your score is.

No = 10
    Sometimes = 5
    Yes = 1

0-50 = Stay at home, you are an unsociable slob.
    51-80 = Good, but dont expect to get an invite to the Queen's Garden Party.
    81-100 = Excellent, you will have lots of real friends.

1. Do you scratch your bottom in company?
    2. Do you cut right across a conversation with irrelevant remarks?
    3. Do you crack your knuckles to draw attention to yourself?
    4. Do you pick your nose in public?
    5. Have you ever used a fork as a backscratcher?
    6. Do you laugh at your own jokes when no-one else does?
    7. Do you leave the toilet roll unwound?
    8. Do you tell exaggerated stories about personal experiences?
    9. Do you slurp your tea / coffee?
    10. Do you make sure you make the loudest belch after a meal?

11. Do you eat your friends
    CHOMP! yes
    - raptorcigs

18 Comments

ooh, 85.

81-100 = Excellent, you will have lots of real friends

76 for me ....wonder which 1 i answered yes to????

slurrpp :thumbsup:

81 for me too ...........

i laugh at my own jokes all the time and wouldnt want to go to the queens garden party anyway :x

Banned

1. Do you scratch your bottom in company? [COLOR=red]Yes but not so anyone would ever notice !.. hehe (I hope) :oops:
    [/COLOR]2. Do you cut right across a conversation with irrelevant remarks? [COLOR=red]No Never, people who do this annoy me.[/COLOR]
    3. Do you crack your knuckles to draw attention to yourself? [COLOR=red]No not for attention but I have been known to crack them every now and then.[/COLOR]
    4. Do you pick your nose in public? [COLOR=red]Only while waiting at traffic lights.:whistling:[/COLOR]
    5. Have you ever used a fork as a backscratcher? [COLOR=red]Of course, doesn't everyone :?[/COLOR]
    6. Do you laugh at your own jokes when no-one else does? [COLOR=red]I'll let you know[/COLOR] ;-)
    7. Do you leave the toilet roll unwound? [COLOR=red]Nope, it has to be left [/COLOR][COLOR=red]neat 'n' tidy.[/COLOR]
    8. Do you tell exaggerated stories about personal experiences? [COLOR=red]No never ever do this ............... ok then maybe just sometimes.
    [/COLOR]9. Do you slurp your tea / coffee? [COLOR=red]Slurp ? Not me [/COLOR]
    10. Do you make sure you make the loudest belch after a meal? [COLOR=red]Innocent here

[/COLOR]

snowtiger;3145939

1. Do you scratch your bottom in company? [COLOR=red]Yes but not so … 1. Do you scratch your bottom in company? [COLOR=red]Yes but not so anyone would ever notice !.. hehe (I hope) :oops:[/COLOR]2. Do you cut right across a conversation with irrelevant remarks? [COLOR=red]No Never, people who do this annoy me.[/COLOR]3. Do you crack your knuckles to draw attention to yourself? [COLOR=red]No not for attention but I have been known to crack them every now and then.[/COLOR]4. Do you pick your nose in public? [COLOR=red]Only while waiting at traffic lights.:whistling:[/COLOR]5. Have you ever used a fork as a backscratcher? [COLOR=red]Of course, doesn't everyone :?[/COLOR]6. Do you laugh at your own jokes when no-one else does? [COLOR=red]I'll let you know[/COLOR] ;-)7. Do you leave the toilet roll unwound? [COLOR=red]Nope, it has to be left [/COLOR][COLOR=red]neat 'n' tidy.[/COLOR]8. Do you tell exaggerated stories about personal experiences? [COLOR=red]No never ever do this ............... ok then maybe just sometimes.[/COLOR]9. Do you slurp your tea / coffee? [COLOR=red]Slurp ? Not me [/COLOR]10. Do you make sure you make the loudest belch after a meal? [COLOR=red]Innocent here[/COLOR]

you missed out 11.

raptorcigs;3146005

you missed out 11.

11. Do you eat your friends [COLOR=red]Only if they're tasty enough ;-) lol, chomp chomp[/COLOR]

[email protected];3146125

Is this quiz idiotic? Yes.

Not compulsory though Giles! xx ;-) :whistling:

snowtiger;3146183

Not compulsory though Giles! xx ;-) :whistling:

...is he not sociable then? :giggle:

MissRoo;3146236

...is he not sociable then? :giggle:

I consider myself quite sociable. It depends on who with and my mood at the time (read: alcohol level) I don't do the things in that list but that doesn't make me sociable or otherwise - it just makes me vile if I do and provides no evidence that I don't do other vile things...

As for if it is compulsory or not - you underestimate how easy I am to distract when I have a huge pile of work to complete!

[email protected];3146125

Is this quiz idiotic? Yes.

it was all because of ths statement, short and to the point. So i was jesting

95:-d

Banned

31 :oops:

Foosball Chum;3147793

31 :oops:

uh oh !

Banned

snowtiger;3145939

1. Do you scratch your bottom in company? [COLOR=red]Yes but not so … 1. Do you scratch your bottom in company? [COLOR=red]Yes but not so anyone would ever notice !.. hehe (I hope)[/COLOR]2. Do you cut right across a conversation with irrelevant remarks? [COLOR=red]No Never, people who do this annoy me.[/COLOR]3. Do you crack your knuckles to draw attention to yourself? [COLOR=red]No not for attention but I have been known to crack them every now and then.[/COLOR]4. Do you pick your nose in public? [COLOR=red]Only while waiting at traffic lights.:whistling:[/COLOR]5. Have you ever used a fork as a backscratcher? [COLOR=red]Of course, doesn't everyone :?[/COLOR]6. Do you laugh at your own jokes when no-one else does? [COLOR=red]I'll let you know[/COLOR] ;-)7. Do you leave the toilet roll unwound? [COLOR=red]Nope, it has to be left [/COLOR][COLOR=red]neat 'n' tidy.[/COLOR]8. Do you tell exaggerated stories about personal experiences? [COLOR=red]No never ever do this ............... ok then maybe just sometimes.[/COLOR]9. Do you slurp your tea / coffee? [COLOR=red]Slurp ? Not me [/COLOR]10. Do you make sure you make the loudest belch after a meal? [COLOR=red]Innocent here[/COLOR]

snowtiger;3146077

11. Do you eat your friends [COLOR=red]Only if they're tasty enough lol, … 11. Do you eat your friends [COLOR=red]Only if they're tasty enough lol, chomp chomp[/COLOR]

Ooooooooo, you nearly answered the same as me :giggle:

Banned

MissRoo;3147823

uh oh !

Hmmmmm, I know :oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk44
      2. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer88
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98