Groups

Are you addicted to soap opera's?

My missus watches all these garbage soap's that are on tv, such as emmerdale, corrie, young doctor's ect. i dont think its normal to watch all this tripe. do you think she should get a life?

12 Comments

Banned

she should get a life and spend all evening posting on here

Teach her to do what I do! Hog the computer and watch my soaps!

Saying that when hubby is in, I dont get a chance to watch the soaps as he puts films on. But im not lost or gutted that I miss an episode

I watch Corrie sometimes just to see what will be on Harry Hill's TV Burp at the weekend.

Edited by: "Predikuesi" 8th Nov 2010

starsparkle2311

Corrie was fekkin fantastic tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luckily this week hubby is working till 10pm so I get to watch my own tv and I have to admit I ended up in tears over poor Jack! lol

I'm a man and I watch Eastenders

All the others suck though

i actually watched (well the last 15 minutes of the second part) coronation street last night for the first time in about 7 years.
    Edited by: "decorating1" 9th Nov 2010

I hate soaps & watching sport, dull dull dull.

news, comedy & sci fi

I only watch Corrie. Miss Brookside. Can't stand Eastenders now and haven't watched it for years, such a depressing and miserable programme, nearly everyone has a face like a smacked backside and they're always moaning and whinging - nobody is ever happy. Bit like this place actually X)

What is the point of soaps or tv programme on itv,itv2, it's just brain-dead television.

Documentaries, news and comedies for me.

Hate soaps, but I do love crime dramas

I dont watch any soaps, my bf has control over the telly. would rather watch american chopper

kaks26

I only watch Corrie. Miss Brookside. Can't stand Eastenders now and … I only watch Corrie. Miss Brookside. Can't stand Eastenders now and haven't watched it for years, such a depressing and miserable programme, nearly everyone has a face like a smacked backside and they're always moaning and whinging - nobody is ever happy. Bit like this place actually X)

Yay, totally agree, especially about Brookie ha ha. Easties is sooooooooo depressing, I feel miserable after watching it! Love Corrie and had a tear in my eye last night (ok I was crying!)

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      2. Virgin Media TV56
      3. Tooth extraction99
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611

See more discussions