Groups

Are you addicted to the internet? (I know you are!!)

Ooooo less addicted than I thought..

42% addicted
    [email protected]Internet-User.com (41% - 60%)
    You seem to have a healthy balance in your life when it comes to the internet and life away from the computer. You know enough to do what you want online without looking like an idiot (most of the time). You even have your own Yahoo club or online journal! But you enjoy seeing your friends and going out to enjoy life away from your computer. quizme.stvlive.com/int…php quiz

9 Comments

WOW, I cannot believe how many spam posts you have started in the last few days :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :-
    ]http//ww…965

Newbie (21% - 40%)
    You've started to learn that there is more to the internet than AOL. You've recovered from that email virus that wiped your hard drive and are thinking of getting DSL. You still tend to forward too many jokes and inspirational thoughts via email to your entire address book.

Original Poster

dinosteveus

WOW, I cannot believe how many spam posts you have started in the last … WOW, I cannot believe how many spam posts you have started in the last few days :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :-]http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/search.php?searchid=871965

didnt realise id reached 4 pages!!
    still...im keeping some people entertained

Newbie (21% - 40%)
    You've started to learn that there is more to the internet than AOL. You've recovered from that email virus that wiped your hard drive and are thinking of getting DSL. You still tend to forward too many jokes and inspirational thoughts via email to your entire address book

57%, oh well I can live with that

Hardcore Junkie (61% - 80%)
    While you do get a bit of sleep every night and sometimes leave the house, you spend as much time as you can online. You usually have a browser, chat clients, server consoles, and your email on auto check open at all times. Phone? What's that? You plan your social events by contacting your friends online. Just be careful you don't get a repetitive wrist injury...

I would say that is being generous Was expecting 99.999999999%!

(41% - 60%)
    You seem to have a healthy balance in your life when it comes to the internet and life away from the computer. You know enough to do what you want online without looking like an idiot (most of the time). You even have your own Yahoo club or online journal! But you enjoy seeing your friends and going out to enjoy life away from your computer.

dunno

(41% - 60%)You seem to have a healthy balance in your life when it comes … (41% - 60%)You seem to have a healthy balance in your life when it comes to the internet and life away from the computer. You know enough to do what you want online without looking like an idiot (most of the time). You even have your own Yahoo club or online journal! But you enjoy seeing your friends and going out to enjoy life away from your computer.

Same

I got a newbie one, so quite pleased with that
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions