Are you addicted to this site? Why do I come to this site every day, it's mental!

Banned
This site should come with a health warning, I spend time on here looking for the odd bargain, even though I don't actually need anything. I just end up spending cash just because there is a big discount on something.

How long do other spend on this site?

53 Comments

I Usualy boil the kettle to make a coffee and come here for a quick look daily.......................three hours later I go and re-boil kettle and make a coffee!!
:whistling:
Thats normal isant it??? :-D

I tend to check the 'new' page quite alot throughout the day in the hopes that a magic wonder-deal will appear and I'll be able to get in there first and take advantage. Its only happened once so far with an iPod hi-fi thing on Amazon (was something like £150 down to £20) and they ended up cancelling the order due to a missprice

I use the site alot for vouchers too though, I alwasy check before I buy anything and have done Papa Johns out of a fortune online using their vouchers

i no, its the friend u make and the great people you meet plus the deals yo find.

Addictied yes and to much time:)

this is the first site i visit every day when i use the computer.

i cant stop myself from buying carp i dont need ,just coz its cheap!!!

grim_reaper;3978522

this is the first site i visit every day when i use the computer.

my morning routine is usually...

boffer
24gone
HUKD
Facebook
gmail

then around half 10 I start working :whistling:

:cry:

I am supposed to be revising (reading for the first time really), but am here all day. I need help:oops:

Original Poster Banned

when i wake up, my routine for the computer is

rlslog
scene releases
sun newspaper online
bbc sport
hot deals

Original Poster Banned

besides I have an excuse for wasting time on here, I was fired from my job, so I don't have anything else to do:)

Banned

me, just pop on occasionally

Welcome to the Hotel California :whistling:

sassie;3978632

This answer always makes me laugh!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Banned

snowtiger;3978643

its a lovely place :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

"pop on occasionally"????? you have nearly 20.000 posts!:D

snowtiger;3978643

Haven't seen this answer before - but by golly it's funny too!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now, where's that Log Off button? :?

Banned

davedave3;3978651

"pop on occasionally"????? you have nearly 20.000 posts!:D

i know, the mods keep deleting all my other posts :oops:

snowtiger;3978643

sassie;3978650

its a lovely place :whistling:

Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before
'Relax,' said the night man,
'We are programmed to receive.
You can check-out any time you like,
But you can never leave!'

sassie;3978665

i know, the mods keep deleting all my other posts :oops:

Coffee spat over keyboard!!!!

I know how you feel. I buy something at least once a week cos of this bl$$dy web site lol. No offence HUKD :thumbsup:

My girlfriends going mad.

i agree and my husband is becoming addicted as well we are allways looking about 4 times a day for new things got a real bargain today original crocs for £5.87 with free delivery as well from littlewoods thesed are normally £20.00 a pair these will be great for my holiday at the end of the month:thumbsup:

I thought that my addiction to World of Warcraft was bad wasting so much time and costing me about a tenner a month for almost two years, but when I finally gave that up I became an addict to this site, and to be fair I think I spend way more time and more than a tenner a month in here. And half of the things I don't really need or wanted in the first place.
Specially when you get a very good deal like reduced from £200 to like £5 and you keep checking the thread every minute to see who else got it and who's got it dispatched, cancelled, etc.

Banned

shibi din;3978687

Last thing I remember, I wasRunning for the doorI had to find the passage … Last thing I remember, I wasRunning for the doorI had to find the passage backTo the place I was before'Relax,' said the night man,'We are programmed to receive.You can check-out any time you like,But you can never leave!'Coffee spat over keyboard!!!!

seee to impatient, jumping straight to the end :whistling:

and now i must go do something, nice meeting you double dave x

:oops: I`m in denial:? Think that`s a bad sign:o

........em...i pop in from time to time...ok maybe daily...ok i admit maybe more than that....but i might miss a bargain!how did i shop before i came here??

I'm clearly not on here nearly enough, as I don't seem to know the life histories of one or two who have replied ^^^^.

Very good Hotel California snowtiger and additional research Shibi.:thumbsup::thumbsup: xx

rosie2008;3978883

:oops: I`m in denial:? Think that`s a bad sign:o

It is if you're not wearing a life jacket!!

Boom, boom :-D

Banned

well thats all me jobs done and im just popping back in

Its ok i can handle it. The doctor of my hospital says i am getting better now :thinking:

sassie;3979082

well thats all me jobs done and im just popping back in

;-) Me too. Just stuck brush up backside while getting coffee and back.:p......... All done:-D

Banned

rosie2008;3979159

;-) Me too. Just stuck brush up backside while getting coffee and … ;-) Me too. Just stuck brush up backside while getting coffee and back.:p......... All done:-D

oh err, i did better i managed to put some lippy on too :thumbsup: Mind i didnt do the floor but did get a coffee :thumbsup:

sassie;3979164

oh err, i did better i managed to put some lippy on too :thumbsup: Mind i … oh err, i did better i managed to put some lippy on too :thumbsup: Mind i didnt do the floor but did get a coffee :thumbsup:

:lol: Of course!!!!! Lippy.....mascara.......Gotta look good for the delivery guy.:p

sassie;3978632

:w00t: That must mean I am never on then....

p.s - Nice to see so many new faces in this thread...

Banned

rosie2008;3979186

:lol: Of course!!!!! Lippy.....mascara.......Gotta look good for the … :lol: Of course!!!!! Lippy.....mascara.......Gotta look good for the delivery guy.:p

not expecting one, but ya just never know :thumbsup:

Banned

Rockhound;3979190

:w00t: That must mean I am never on then....

thats probs why i never see you :-(

rosie2008;3979186

:lol: Of course!!!!! Lippy.....mascara.......Gotta look good for the … :lol: Of course!!!!! Lippy.....mascara.......Gotta look good for the delivery guy.:p

Sorry - thought that was for me. Gave you a wave on the way past this morning Rosie..:thumbsup:

Rockhound;3979215

Sorry - thought that was for me. Gave you a wave on the way past this … Sorry - thought that was for me. Gave you a wave on the way past this morning Rosie..:thumbsup:

Hey Rockhound.:thumbsup: Happy New Year.. All the very best.:thumbsup:

sassie;3979204

thats probs why i never see you :-(

Aww hun...here now :-D ....briefly. ....

Banned

Rockhound;3979232

Aww hun...here now :-D ....briefly. ....

story of my life - lol

Happy new year rock x

rosie2008;3979231

Hey Rockhound.:thumbsup: Happy New Year.. All the very best.:thumbsup:

And to you hun..xx .

Sorry OP - this counts as threadjacking...think you will find in a straw poll no-one is addicted to this site.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions