are you allowed

to put in a wanted item in the for sale trade section plus one in the deal request?
because my threads got expired i want to buy the item either from somwhere online or from someone here

5 Comments

Why not just do one?

Why do you need two. People will find you an external link if cheaper elsewhere in FS/FT.

Original Poster

Adam2050;4970742

Why not just do one?Why do you need two. People will find you an external … Why not just do one?Why do you need two. People will find you an external link if cheaper elsewhere in FS/FT.

ok i never thought of that cheers do you think the will unexpire the one in the for sale/trade part

to put in a wanted item in the for sale trade section plus one in the … to put in a wanted item in the for sale trade section plus one in the deal request?

hotukdeals.com/ite…46/

XI. Forum Expectations: A valid e-mail address should be available in … XI. Forum Expectations: A valid e-mail address should be available in your profile at all times to provide us with a means of contact should the need arise.Posting the same messages or threads in more than one forum isn't necessary, please make sure you choose the correct forum before posting your deal or topic and post just one of it.

Original Poster

emmajk42;4970760

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/81946/

ok so i made a mistake can u unexpire it please the one in the forsale trade section?

tonico;4970786

ok so i made a mistake can u unexpire it please the one in the forsale … ok so i made a mistake can u unexpire it please the one in the forsale trade section?

Will you please read the mod comments in your post in the for sale forum.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions