Groups

Are you allowed to offer things in a wanted thread from your locked thread?

As title, if somebody has a wanted thread up and I have things in a thread which have been recently locked do I have to wait the 7 days before offering it?

12 Comments

you need to wait 7 days,even if replying to a wanted thread

Original Poster

Thanks for that

yes..you must wait

Original Poster

Yes I can or yes I have to wait?

Banned

as already said you have to wait a full 7 days from your thread being locked

Original Poster

Thanks sassie, I just wasn't sure what just yes meant

Banned

louiseb84;7941971

Thanks sassie, I just wasn't sure what just yes meant

it is a bit daft really, dont see the point, but those are the rules

Can somone please show me the section in the rules which deals with this. Thanks

Banned

peodude;7942189

Can somone please show me the section in the rules which deals with this. … Can somone please show me the section in the rules which deals with this. Thanks

just for you :-D Although i always took it to mean cant be added to any of your active thread, but apparently not

(19) When a thread is expired, closed or removed from the FS forum, the same items must NOT be relisted until a period of at least SEVEN DAYS has passed from the date it's closed and expired. Those same items must NOT be listed or offered in ANY other active thread. * It's YOUR responsibility to use the 'report' button to have your active threads closed BEFORE relisting.

sassie;7942215

just for you :-D Although i always took it to mean cant be added to any … just for you :-D Although i always took it to mean cant be added to any of your active thread, but apparently not

Thankyou sassie, i just accidentally reported the post trying to give you rep. Oops.

Thanks for clearing that up, i hadn't seen it specified in the rules.

Banned

peodude;7942348

Thankyou sassie, i just accidentally reported the post trying to give you … Thankyou sassie, i just accidentally reported the post trying to give you rep. Oops.Thanks for clearing that up, i hadn't seen it specified in the rules.

done that many a time myself:oops:

sassie;7941997

it is a bit daft really, dont see the point, but those are the rules

It's been asked what the point to this rule is. No response.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions