Groups

are you allowed to sell erotic fiction ?

as per title really

i've seen in the rules about not allowed to sell sexually explicit items , but not sure sure if you would class erotic fiction as that

27 Comments

Banned

mills & boon?

Original Poster

csiman

mills & boon?

nope

InB4 the Pervs

Ooooh wait !

Depends if its stuck together.

Original Poster

gmdlogan

Depends if its stuck together.

would i get more for sticky pages ?

Probably.

Original Poster

but seriously , can i sell erotic fiction ?

are you trying to make everyone think you're some kind of sad lonely pervert?

if so

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_wNJtF1XNe8Y/Sna0MszWSyI/AAAAAAAABZE/dbR9-7T79fQ/s400/borat_great_success.jpg

Mod & Ed

I've thought for a long time I ought to have a bash at writing one of these, can't be hard, just a few groans, moans, sighs and sweaty thighs

Was bash really the wisest thing to say

Original Poster

wishihadadonkey

I've thought for a long time I ought to have a bash at writing one of … I've thought for a long time I ought to have a bash at writing one of these, can't be hard, just a few groans, moans, sighs and sweaty thighs

why can't be any worse than some of the crap i've read , plus those sort of books do well on e-readers so i saw in the news

OP are you this guy? (only people who have seen the league of gentlemen will get this)
    http://www.lunacynet.com/league/images/s3_daddy.jpg

i'll take 2 please

Mod & Ed

dontasciime

Was bash really the wisest thing to say

just re read it and prob not lol, but then I'm a woman so not the first thing that comes to mind

oooh my burning loins

Banned

I sold some self-authored erotic fiction to numptyj once.

Mod & Ed

numptyj

oooh my burning loins

the old problem returned? try the cream again

only if its from under the counter!

How erotic would 'non-sexually explicit' fiction be?

I would say that if it's erotic then it's sexually explicit
    .... and, the corollary, if it's not sexually explicit then it's not erotic

..... unless it's all whispers, mists and shadows, in which case it's neither....

or .... if any one is doing A level literature, then they could give us the definitive answer.

Edited by: "chesso" 17th May 2011

who buys second hand erotic fiction books?!

eeew!

Mod & Ed

magicbeans

who buys second hand erotic fiction books?! eeew!

prob the same people who buy used knickers:)

^^
    true.....!

i dont get how ppl can get hot and horny from a book.....need real humanz

Is it clean and tasteful

Or just bob **** the living daylights out of jen with his throbbing cock that she was begging for more until the cows came home

numptyj

Is it clean and tastefulOr just bob **** the living daylights out of jen … Is it clean and tastefulOr just bob **** the living daylights out of jen with his throbbing cock that she was begging for more until the cows came home

u sound as though u have experience in this sorta thing.....!

I'm sure I have seen people selling Karma Sutra books on FS/FT and me thinking wtf, who would buy that secondhand on here, and lo and behold they sold pretty fast and mods didn't intervene saying that it couldn't be sold.

sickly sweet

I'm sure I have seen people selling Karma Sutra books on FS/FT and me … I'm sure I have seen people selling Karma Sutra books on FS/FT and me thinking wtf, who would buy that secondhand on here, and lo and behold they sold pretty fast and mods didn't intervene saying that it couldn't be sold.

because it was probably a mod who bought them

Post some photos OP or your a liar.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…66
      2. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only22
      3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      4. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44

See more discussions