Groups

are you allowed to sell the same item ??

i sold something over a week ago on here but i now have come accross another today and thought i might aswell sell it as i dont want it but thought i best check first?

131 Comments

Banned

think you can sell two of the same thing.

mind you depending on which mod it is two of the same means different things. two xbox games seems to be ok, two watches- not ok.

yeah, allowed 2 per 3 months i think.

Banned

you can sell two of the same, but you cannot relist for a full 7 days from lock of old thread, even if its not the item but a duplicate

(1) This is for personal trading and selling only. Multi user/connected accounts are NOT permitted in this forum. NO businesses, trader like, businesslike behaviour or services. NO bulk sales of more than two of the SAME items sold separately or together as a 'lot' within a three month period. NO linking to an external business, eBay/Amazon Marketplace store.

I tried to sell 5 nail varnishes once. All different colours that came in a set. I was banned from ever selling again because apparently "I'm a business". Not entirely sure which company makes their profit from selling 5 nail varnishes but clearly I've missed a niche market.
    Mods really just do what they want on here so good luck!

baffledsalmon;8320037

I tried to sell 5 nail varnishes once. All different colours that came in … I tried to sell 5 nail varnishes once. All different colours that came in a set. I was banned from ever selling again because apparently "I'm a business". Not entirely sure which company makes their profit from selling 5 nail varnishes but clearly I've missed a niche market.Mods really just do what they want on here so good luck!

maybe you should have PM'd one first to see if an exception in the rules could have been made

Original Poster

THANK YOU EVERY ONE, think i will just leave it just incase, already been banned a couple of times, not worth it lol, thanks for all the replies thou

Banned

baffledsalmon;8320037

I tried to sell 5 nail varnishes once. All different colours that came in … I tried to sell 5 nail varnishes once. All different colours that came in a set. I was banned from ever selling again because apparently "I'm a business". Not entirely sure which company makes their profit from selling 5 nail varnishes but clearly I've missed a niche market.Mods really just do what they want on here so good luck!

Hang on a mo. I'm not having that. Such a blatant misrepresentation and distortion of the facts won't go unanswered. I'm looking at your ebay sales right now.

Feel free to disclose your ebay id in this thread if you wish without fear of 'cross promotion'.

here we go,here we go,here we go.....................heeeeeeeeeeere weeeeeeeeeeeee gooooooooo!

aScottishBloke;8320152

Hang on a mo. I'm not having that. Such a blatant misrepresentation and … Hang on a mo. I'm not having that. Such a blatant misrepresentation and distortion of the facts won't go unanswered. I'm looking at your ebay sales right now.Feel free to disclose your ebay id in this thread if you wish without fear of 'cross promotion'.

And what have you found from my ever so exciting ebay sales? I'm selling 2 pairs of shoes, a watch, an Elizabeth Arden gift set and a Dior gift set. All things I've found in some bags that my Mum brought up to me to sort out whilst she does house renovation. How is that a business?!

Banned

baffledsalmon;8320242

And what have you found from my ever so exciting ebay sales? I'm selling … And what have you found from my ever so exciting ebay sales? I'm selling 2 pairs of shoes, a watch, an Elizabeth Arden gift set and a Dior gift set. All things I've found in some bags that my Mum brought up to me to sort out whilst she does house renovation. How is that a business?!

probably from your feedback. sometimes its best to keep ya gob shut, although i never heed my own advice

Ok, here's my feedback from the last 3 months. Tell me exactly how I am making a living from selling toiletries... please!!
    Item delivered as described! Buyer: christineandrichard ( 268) 05-Mar-10 22:36
    New Look grey suede pointed toe flat shoes size 8 (#260539265034) £6.97 View Item
    BRILLIANT SELLER A******* THANK YOU!!! Buyer: goey...lewey ( 95) 24-Feb-10 22:09
    £5 Firebox ( firebox.com ) voucher no minimum spend! (#260530250585) £1.00 View Item
    Nice item - thank you - A+++ Buyer: jarrett7416 ( 105) 15-Feb-10 11:39
    L'Occitane Grape Cure gift set brand new RRP £40 (#260544333088) £10.50 View Item
    thanks so much! great seller Buyer: guyheycock ( 100) 11-Feb-10 14:11
    Hot Diamonds Charm "Serenity Heart" brand new RRP £25 (#260540073493) £13.00 View Item
    Arrived quickly and well packed Buyer: jwhitworth141 ( 14) 22-Jan-10 16:10
    Hot Diamonds Charm "Love Token" RRP £25. Brand new! (#260534642317)

Always seem to be the case on any forums/sites with mods, there is always a certain amount of inconsistency in how things are dealt with (and of course those who want to be one of the l33t)

Banned

BaffledSalmon

Wrong account you've quoted, try the other one beginning with "A".

Or consider the matter closed and withdraw your previous comments.

Banned

baffledsalmon;8320283

Ok, here's my feedback from the last 3 months. Tell me exactly how I am … Ok, here's my feedback from the last 3 months. Tell me exactly how I am making a living from selling toiletries... please!!Item delivered as described! Buyer: christineandrichard ( 268) 05-Mar-10 22:36 New Look grey suede pointed toe flat shoes size 8 (#260539265034) £6.97 View Item BRILLIANT SELLER A******* THANK YOU!!! Buyer: goey...lewey ( 95) 24-Feb-10 22:09 £5 Firebox ( firebox.com ) voucher no minimum spend! (#260530250585) £1.00 View Item Nice item - thank you - A+++ Buyer: jarrett7416 ( 105) 15-Feb-10 11:39 L'Occitane Grape Cure gift set brand new RRP £40 (#260544333088) £10.50 View Item thanks so much! great seller Buyer: guyheycock ( 100) 11-Feb-10 14:11 Hot Diamonds Charm "Serenity Heart" brand new RRP £25 (#260540073493) £13.00 View Item Arrived quickly and well packed Buyer: jwhitworth141 ( 14) 22-Jan-10 16:10 Hot Diamonds Charm "Love Token" RRP £25. Brand new! (#260534642317)

and what about your other account, you gonna show us the feedback left for that one too

ooops beaten to it - lol

aScottishBloke;8320329

BaffledSalmonWrong account you've quoted, try the other one beginning … BaffledSalmonWrong account you've quoted, try the other one beginning with "A".Or consider the matter closed and withdraw your previous comments.

I don't have an account beginning with A? I'm not withdrawing anything! You banned me for no good reason and you know it! I said a FRIEND had given me the nail varnishes... She works for Nails Inc and they were a present, not my colour, so I was selling them. What's the problem? It's not my business, it's not her business, no one has a business!! Geez.

sassie;8320338

and what about your other account, you gonna show us the feedback left … and what about your other account, you gonna show us the feedback left for that one tooooops beaten to it - lol

My previous point proven within 5 minutes!

lolz @ another account

seems your baffling yourself haha

[QUOTE=baffledsalmon;8320361]I don't have an account beginning with A? I'm not withdrawing anything! You banned me for no good reason and you know it! I said a FRIEND had given me the nail varnishes... She works for Nails Inc and they were a present, not my colour, so I was selling them. What's the problem? It's not my business, it's not her business, no one has a business!! Geez.[/Q

go girl stick up for your self

Banned

numanoids;8320367

My previous point proven within 5 minutes!

if you read her other threads it aint hard to work out :roll:

At the end of the day, you didn't like that I was selling more than one nail varnish. THEN, you decided I wasn't allowed to sell ANY toiletries?!?! I was selling something like 10 things, all random that I had found after having a clear out. Is that not plausible to you? No, course it's not. I do commercial litigation, I don't sell toiletries for a living. Get over yourself!

sassie;8320377

if you read her other threads it aint hard to work out :roll:

So that gives you the right to stir the proverbial? Clearly a disagreement between the person and the moderator but feel free to be a wannabe.

Banned

numanoids;8320401

So that gives you the right to stir the proverbial? Clearly a … So that gives you the right to stir the proverbial? Clearly a disagreement between the person and the moderator but feel free to be a wannabe.

whatever, its just the usual asb hates me crap we see day in day out :thumbsup:

seems most of your fs/ft threads break the rules anyway with you listing elsewhere not stating prices etc, doesn't help when the picture your post are from ebay also

numptyj;8320416

seems most of your fs/ft threads break the rules anyway with you listing … seems most of your fs/ft threads break the rules anyway with you listing elsewhere not stating prices etc, doesn't help when the picture your post are from ebay also

It's nothing to do with you my dear! When people on here sign up, sell a "new, boxed iPhone", take peoples' money without sending the goods and then disappear... that's ok is it? I try and sell a few bits to clear out my old room and I get treated like a criminal!

baffledsalmon;8320434

It's nothing to do with you my dear! When people on here sign up, sell a … It's nothing to do with you my dear! When people on here sign up, sell a "new, boxed iPhone", take peoples' money without sending the goods and then disappear... that's ok is it? I try and sell a few bits to clear out my old room and I get treated like a criminal!

you get treated for breaking the rules and then dont bother to listen to what the mods say and carry on

btw I dont wish to be 'your dear'

numptyj;8320442

you get treated for breaking the rules and then dont bother to listen to … you get treated for breaking the rules and then dont bother to listen to what the mods say are carry on

If you held a grasp of English I might be able to understand your posts. Seemingly that is impossible for you, so as of now, I'll not be bothering to reply to your garble. Toodles!

Banned

baffledsalmon;8320390

At the end of the day, you didn't like that I was selling more than one … At the end of the day, you didn't like that I was selling more than one nail varnish. THEN, you decided I wasn't allowed to sell ANY toiletries?!?! I was selling something like 10 things, all random that I had found after having a clear out. Is that not plausible to you? No, course it's not. I do commercial litigation, I don't sell toiletries for a living. Get over yourself!

You were deemed to be trader status solely on the answer you gave to me on 22/11/2009 when asked for YOUR ebay id.

Do you want a copy of your PM sent to you in order to refresh your memory and retract the previous allegations ?

Banned

baffled is a total thicko. I doubt she could work 1 account without getting confused to be honest.

oh dear, busted

baffledsalmon;8320037

baffledsalmon;8320242

And what have you found from my ever so exciting ebay sales? I'm selling … And what have you found from my ever so exciting ebay sales? I'm selling 2 pairs of shoes, a watch, an Elizabeth Arden gift set and a Dior gift set. All things I've found in some bags that my Mum brought up to me to sort out whilst she does house renovation. How is that a business?!

baffledsalmon;8320361

I don't have an account beginning with A? I'm not withdrawing anything! … I don't have an account beginning with A? I'm not withdrawing anything! You banned me for no good reason and you know it! I said a FRIEND had given me the nail varnishes... She works for Nails Inc and they were a present, not my colour, so I was selling them. What's the problem? It's not my business, it's not her business, no one has a business!! Geez.

baffledsalmon;8320390

At the end of the day, you didn't like that I was selling more than one … At the end of the day, you didn't like that I was selling more than one nail varnish. THEN, you decided I wasn't allowed to sell ANY toiletries?!?! I was selling something like 10 things, all random that I had found after having a clear out. Is that not plausible to you? No, course it's not. I do commercial litigation, I don't sell toiletries for a living. Get over yourself!

baffledsalmon;8320434

It's nothing to do with you my dear! When people on here sign up, sell a … It's nothing to do with you my dear! When people on here sign up, sell a "new, boxed iPhone", take peoples' money without sending the goods and then disappear... that's ok is it? I try and sell a few bits to clear out my old room and I get treated like a criminal!

baffledsalmon;8320447

If you held a grasp of English I might be able to understand your posts. … If you held a grasp of English I might be able to understand your posts. Seemingly that is impossible for you, so as of now, I'll not be bothering to reply to your garble. Toodles!

http://www.jerrah.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/someone_is_wrong_on_the_internet1.jpg

baffledsalmon;8320447

If you held a grasp of English I might be able to understand your posts. … If you held a grasp of English I might be able to understand your posts. Seemingly that is impossible for you, so as of now, I'll not be bothering to reply to your garble. Toodles!

sadfadihjkgsg gh blaaah

So I made a mistake. I meant to say "treated like a criminal" does that help you to read my post now?

aScottishBloke;8320460

You were deemed to be trader status solely on the answer you gave to me … You were deemed to be trader status solely on the answer you gave to me on 22/11/2010 when asked for YOUR ebay id.Do you want a copy of your PM sent to you in order to refresh your memory and retract the previous allegations ?

Well clearly I did NOT give you MY ebay ID as I did not want YOU to have it. See, I can use capitals too.
    I won't be retracting any "allegations", although the term allegation is rather a pathetically strong one. Just because you disagree with me, doesn't make you right. I won't be sucking up to you, ASB. You're a forum moderator, not the Commissioner of the Met.

http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com/i/9992/original/serious-business-police.jpg

Poll :

who wants ASB to post said PM

Yes [x]

No [ ]

haha

i dont bother with the fs section of this site, too many busybodies and very unfair moderation there IMO

the moderation is strict but it is too the rules. Just because people dont follow them properly and then complain, if they were getting shafted for money because the moderators weren't doing a good enough a job then they would complain as well. I guess the mods can't win!

numptyj;8320529

Poll :who wants ASB to post said PMYes [x]No [ ]haha

Please do feel free. I'd LOVE you all to bombard this "ebay account beginning with A" with emails as it's not me and has nothing to do with me so will have no effect at all! Knock yourself out, I give you my permission to share "my" ebay username :-D

Ok if this is going to go like this, where is the option to report members for abusive comments or is this going to be a case of you get away with what you want if you appear to be "on the side of the mods"?

Banned

baffledsalmon;8320562

Please do feel free. I'd LOVE you all to bombard this "ebay account … Please do feel free. I'd LOVE you all to bombard this "ebay account beginning with A" with emails as it's not me and has nothing to do with me so will have no effect at all! Knock yourself out, I give you my permission to share "my" ebay username :-D

Hi,

I will not be publishing PM's - otherwise I'll have to infract myself. However you have now been sent a copy of your PM. Feel free to publish that, I won't infract you.

Regards

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31137
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846166
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764206
    4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio44

See more discussions