are you allowed to sell your season tickets on here?

19 replies
Found 15th Jun 2009
as per title, i have a spare man utd one for this season and would like to know, price is facevalue

19 Comments

you could sell it at face value yes ans long as its not over

how much is face value?

How much was your Real Madrid season ticket?

not too sure....somethings telling me its illegal to sell football match tickets???? Prob me being wrong though....contact a mod for sure

Original Poster

646 for all 19 domestic matches located in stretford end lower

vaporand;5501231

£34 per game......LMFAO you people really pay this....to watch that.....oh dear....:whistling:

Banned

vaporand;5501231

wow nearly as expensive as leeds

Resale of football tickets is illegal under section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994 unless the resale is authorized by the organizer of the match, ie Ticketmaster etc.

adambaz;5501283

Resale of football tickets is illegal under section 166 of the Criminal … Resale of football tickets is illegal under section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994 unless the resale is authorized by the organizer of the match, ie Ticketmaster etc.

Yeah I thought something like this but I couldnt be bothered googling it

I'll take Autumn off you .. How much ?

Banned

RedIron;5501223

How much was your Real Madrid season ticket?

LOL... you beat me to it! :thumbsup:

vaporand;5501231

bargain, just wish i had the money

adambaz;5501283

Resale of football tickets is illegal under section 166 of the Criminal … Resale of football tickets is illegal under section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994 unless the resale is authorized by the organizer of the match, ie Ticketmaster etc.

viagoo seems to get away with reselling football tickets, as do a lot of agents, i cant see the problem if its face value

Banned

souljacker;5501518

viagoo seems to get away with reselling football tickets, as do a lot of … viagoo seems to get away with reselling football tickets, as do a lot of agents, i cant see the problem if its face value

Agreed... but if the ticket isnt transfered into the new holders name, where do you think the cup final tickets would be going?

guv;5501542

Agreed... but if the ticket isnt transfered into the new holders name, … Agreed... but if the ticket isnt transfered into the new holders name, where do you think the cup final tickets would be going?

cup final? you know something i don't?

It's a lottery anyway at utd for cup final tickets when they get there, you need more than a season ticket to 19 premier legue games, you need to have attended home and away games of that cup and even then you are not guaranteed.:)

casparwhite;5501256

wow nearly as expensive as leeds

:x your not wrong fella.

souljacker;5501518

viagoo seems to get away with reselling football tickets, as do a lot of … viagoo seems to get away with reselling football tickets, as do a lot of agents, i cant see the problem if its face value

Viagoo are an authorised seller.

I'm not saying I have a problem with it under any circumstances,

I'm just telling you the law.

Banned

souljacker;5501635

cup final? you know something i don't? :pIt's a lottery anyway at utd for … cup final? you know something i don't? :pIt's a lottery anyway at utd for cup final tickets when they get there, you need more than a season ticket to 19 premier legue games, you need to have attended home and away games of that cup and even then you are not guaranteed.:)

Yeh, I know. My neice and nephew are both season ticket holders. They usually sell their tickets back into the pot. Don't think they go much. It's a long way from London! :w00t: (That said, at least they were both brought up nearish to Manchester, so I'll let 'em off!)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How to switch between open apps on an Android box22
    2. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…79
    3. How do you transfer files to an Android device over wifi?57
    4. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…89

See more discussions