Just compared my bill with someone Else's. Noticed a couple of things. We are both on water meters. However the thing that struck me was. That if i have soakaways for my downpipes and i am doing a lot gardening which is using water. Then why i am paying for water that is not going back to be cleaned by my water company ? Example if i use 300 units of water. The water company will not charge for the first 5% but will then charge for the privilege of taking back the rest of the 95% of the waste water. Even though i am using a fair bit for gardening. This 95% does not work out. Does this make sense or am i just thinking wrong ?
- Win £30,000 and a Parkdean Holiday Home with ITV Daytime (Postal/Text/Phone…99
- E: 23/10 (+4) Win £40,000, Mercedes GLA & Cliveden House Trip with X Factor…44
- Tv choice magazine Issue 3999
- Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515