Groups

Are you bothered by the cold votes?? Are you Ecstatic by the hot votes?

Why would HKUD voting system affect people listing in future??
    Should people really be affected by it ?

10 Comments

Banned

I get affected by terrible crimes and humanitarian crises. Not the heat my deals get

If my deal gets cold votes I cry myself to sleep

I think it's more that there are less fantastic deals and more ok deals about, that people don't bother posting.

I have been talked down from a high bridge because I got cold votes - twice

vibeone

I get affected by terrible crimes and humanitarian crises. Not the heat … I get affected by terrible crimes and humanitarian crises. Not the heat my deals get

In truth though, do you even really care about the first 2? Apologies if I'm ruining the good-guy image you may be trying to create.

numptyj

If my deal gets cold votes I cry myself to sleep

Aww hunny....that's not good! Have a 'like this comment' to cheer you up! lol

Banned

mr.potato_head

In truth though, do you even really care about the first 2? Apologies if … In truth though, do you even really care about the first 2? Apologies if I'm ruining the good-guy image you may be trying to create.

Lol of course not

Good guy image? I lold

(night all, I'm off to kill a few kittens then bed)

any particular kittens in mind??? lol

bossyboots

I have been talked down from a high bridge because I got cold votes - … I have been talked down from a high bridge because I got cold votes - twice

Are you saying that if you didn't have the cold votes, no-one would have talked you down? http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn219/jumpingphil/giggle1.gif

Banned

I;ve given up posting deals completely since the revamp. Its too damn difficult and buggy.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions