Posted 14th Oct 2021
As you may of heard, there's various reports that there's likely to be shortages on various goods in the run up to Christmas 2021 including electronic devices, food and toys.

Delays with shipping from China, Ports being overloaded with ships being sent away to unload elsewhere and HGV shortages, along with Covid and everything else, it could be a tough time for many trying to source goods in the run up to Christmas

The likes of The Entertainer have said parents could have less choice and i'm hearing the likes of Sainsbury's toy Stunt won't go ahead this month (edit 14/10 now confirmed delayed here), usually October, due to issues sourcing stock. ALDI have also had issues with some of their Specialbuys being delayed. I guess this could also affect Black Friday and Cyber Monday offers.

Slightly off-topic also, I'm personally seeing quite a few of my subscribe and save items, via Amazon, struggle to get stock or cancelled totally as i can only assume down to lorry/shipping issues.

Was just wondering, if anyone has started to buy, or been buying, earlier (Sensibly) and get everything done i.e those 'top toys' and so on? TBH i've purchased a few items and set up a few more keywords on hotukdeals to get those gifts ticked off the list.

Amazon top toys list announced and 57 top toys for Christmas 2021, they include the Luigi Starter Course, Pictionary Air Harry Potter, Batman 36" Transforming Playset and the Polly Pocket Rainbow Funland Theme Park

Few tips to help to save on Christmas

• Set a budget
  • Make a wishlist
  • Only buy what you need
  • Price comparison - Use the likes of CamelCamelCamel and Pricespy to compare
  • Don’t go overboard on gifts

See below on how set up keywords to get the deals straight to your tablet, phone, laptop or desktop

You can set up your hotukdeals keywords here - when a deal goes live, you'll be notified

Example of the alerts:

3806362_1.jpg

Also Daily Picks

Every day, our team checks out what's hot right now to make sure you won't miss out on the best deals and hottest topics of the moment. We send you a summary of our favourite deals, directly in our app so you never have to check anywhere else for great deals. It's fun, it's free, and it's 100% handpicked for you!

3806362_1.jpg

Also other hotukdeals channels you can follow for deals, insider information and more.:

hotukdeals Facebook
hotukdeals Instagram
hotukdeals Twitter

Something that may also be of interest:

Black Friday deals and Cyber Monday sales: How to find the best bargains

Community Updates
Discussions
Top comments
101 Comments
Post a comment