Groups

Are you famous if.....

your name is said a few times on the radio...?

mine was.... i think im famous....

my family think i am not....
    :-(

21 Comments

when you're on a hit TV show, then yes, lol @ radio.

Why were you on radio?

JaYy_dOg;7207744

Why were you on radio?

he prob emailed em to say "give a big shout out to the year 8 maifa @ [enter school name here]"

Original Poster

JaYy_dOg;7207744

Why were you on radio?

It was the radio station for the Boro match and i posted a prediction on their facebook wall and they read it out. But i asked if they could read it out after 7:15 but they read it out at 7:14 so they read it out again 2 mins later...

black gerbil1;7207739

when you're on a hit TV show, then yes, lol @ radio.

but w'eve only your word for that :thinking:

black gerbil1;7207750

he prob emailed em to say "give a big shout out to the year 8 maifa @ … he prob emailed em to say "give a big shout out to the year 8 maifa @ [enter school name here]"

Listen who's talking!

Original Poster

renown;7207767

but w'eve only your word for that :thinking:

I can prove it using iplayer. But it says my name and there are wierd men/boy/things on this site so i'll pass....

borolad94;7207787

I can prove it using iplayer. But it says my name and there are wierd … I can prove it using iplayer. But it says my name and there are wierd men/boy/things on this site so i'll pass....

Not you ya numpty BG1

Banned

borolad94;7207765

It was the radio station for the Boro match and i posted a prediction on … It was the radio station for the Boro match and i posted a prediction on their facebook wall and they read it out. But i asked if they could read it out after 7:15 but they read it out at 7:14 so they read it out again 2 mins later...

borolad94;7207787

I can prove it using iplayer. But it says my name and there are wierd … I can prove it using iplayer. But it says my name and there are wierd men/boy/things on this site so i'll pass....

made me titter

Original Poster

renown;7207800

Not you ya numpty BG1

I know that :giggle: i'm just saying, i can prove it, yet he can't...

Supermod

Simple answer, no.

borolad94;7207818

Oh Ok your not a numpty in that case :-D

borolad94;7207818

you being on the radio, even though you was never on there had prob made your xmas.

Banned

black gerbil1;7207838

you being on the radio, even though you was never on there had prob made … you being on the radio, even though you was never on there had prob made your xmas.

http://therawfeed.com/pix/happy_kid.jpg

Supermod

To be famous you need to have a widespread reputation, usually of a favourable nature.

black gerbil1;7207838

you being on the radio, even though you was never on there had prob made … you being on the radio, even though you was never on there had prob made your xmas.

that makes no sense

magicjay1986;7207856

To be famous you need to have a widespread reputation, usually of a … To be famous you need to have a widespread reputation, usually of a favorable nature.

otherwise you are infamous

Original Poster

magicjay1986;7207856

To be famous you need to have a widespread reputation, usually of a … To be famous you need to have a widespread reputation, usually of a favourable nature.

is a couple of thousand who listen to this radio station widespread :giggle:

Supermod

micoo;7207868

otherwise you are infamous

That is why I say "usually". For those who split opinion.

Original Poster

:shock: been read out again! was only quick this time. but still said my name :-D

borolad94;7208197

:shock: been read out again! was only quick this time. but still said my … :shock: been read out again! was only quick this time. but still said my name :-D

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/2003/jokerclapbq7.gif
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846238
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32183
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2437
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1732

See more discussions