Groups

are you having problem accessing Yahoo!Mail?

Hi
    Yahoo Mail (beta or classic) currently wont load both in IE or Firefox 3

just want to crosscheck if everybody has the same problem... or is it just me

21 Comments

Probling :??

Original Poster

King of Thieves;2395324

Probling :??

problem.. sorry.. edited now

nuabdi;2395333

problem.. sorry.. edited now

Try chucking an 's' on the end of problem :thumbsup:

beta is working fine for me but my GF is on classic & thats hardly working at all

glad it's not just us I guess.

worto.

having probs with the whole of yahoo tbh

no probs here

Original Poster

King of Thieves;2395339

Try chucking an 's' on the end of problem :thumbsup:

yep i know that.. but the transfer of meaning in the sentence is more important than the grammatical accuracy in this kind of informal forums, dont you think? :thumbsup:

im not writing a thesis here lol

well... do you have the above problem, if I may ask?

no probs here!

Original Poster

worto03;2395340

beta is working fine for me but my GF is on classic & thats hardly … beta is working fine for me but my GF is on classic & thats hardly working at all :(glad it's not just us I guess.worto.

yeah... i thought it was my browser/system

intenso100;2395345

having probs with the whole of yahoo tbh

my yahoo is OK here, but hardly load yahoo mail

zeus9876;2395353

no probs here

lucky you

Original Poster

dmtuk;2395365

no probs here!

lucky you

thanks all for letting me know

Mine is working fine!

nuabdi;2395360

yep i know that.. but the transfer of meaning in the sentence is more … yep i know that.. but the transfer of meaning in the sentence is more important than the grammatical accuracy in this kind of informal forums, dont you think? :thumbsup:im not writing a thesis here lolwell... do you have the above problem, if I may ask?

Lol, sorry feel like a bit of a tw*t now :oops:.
    No sorry man. Never used yahoo, I kind of hijacked your thread lol!

cant access it myself

nuabdi;2395360

yep i know that.. but the transfer of meaning in the sentence is more … yep i know that.. but the transfer of meaning in the sentence is more important than the grammatical accuracy in this kind of informal forums, dont you think? :thumbsup:im not writing a thesis here lolwell... do you have the above problem, if I may ask?

i tihnk you are corccet ;-)

Original Poster

King of Thieves;2395406

Lol, sorry feel like a bit of a tw*t now :oops:.No sorry man. Never used … Lol, sorry feel like a bit of a tw*t now :oops:.No sorry man. Never used yahoo, I kind of hijacked your thread lol!

thats Oke King of Thives (Robin Hood? lol)
    thanks for your answer

donnydude;2395410

cant access it myself

hmm this is strange ... I guesss it has something to do with the content choice. mine is set to US vesrion

its frustrating cos i have an important mail to print aarrrrgh

nuabdi;2395461

hmm this is strange ... I guesss it has something to do with the content … hmm this is strange ... I guesss it has something to do with the content choice. mine is set to US vesrion

yeah the whole of yahoo uk seems pretty messed up

mine's working fine

i'm using BETA version

isnt there like a status page on yahoo or something? u cud check there if they have posted anything on their site to let users know of any problems with mail :thumbsup:

acecatcher3;2395504

isnt there like a status page on yahoo or something? u cud check there if … isnt there like a status page on yahoo or something? u cud check there if they have posted anything on their site to let users know of any problems with mail :thumbsup:

ok ace, so youre saying go to yahoo to see if there is a problem with their service?
    couple of problems with that suggestion........
    1. can't access yahoo
    2. i know there's a chuffin problem cos i cant access it!

donnydude;2395603

ok ace, so youre saying go to yahoo to see if there is a problem with … ok ace, so youre saying go to yahoo to see if there is a problem with their service?couple of problems with that suggestion........1. can't access yahoo2. i know there's a chuffin problem cos i cant access it!

Hi
    Yahoo Mail (beta or classic) currently wont load both in IE or Firefox 3

just want to crosscheck if everybody has the same problem... or is it just me

i was suggesting to the op that if he checked on the yahoo site....not yahoo mail site there might b instructions on there or something.

no problems here.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …915
      2. word survey23
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767299
      4. What would be HELL to you?2227

See more discussions