Are you head of your household??

Banned
What's the last thing you will do tonight before you go to bed?

the baby is sleeping ........... awwwww
the missus is drooling on my f-ing pillow again, god damn it fatty roll over to your side ......pffft

oh , i'll be making sure all windows / doors are locked?

so what will you be doing to ensure the security of your family?

12 Comments

I stay up all night.

Shengis;2350278

I stay up all night.

Yup me too... for the family's safety......:whistling: *cough*Hot *cough* UK *cough* Deals..

the missus is drooling on my f-ing pillow again, god damn it fatty roll over to your side ......pffft

Fatty?? thats not nice??

hollypinder;2350310

the missus is drooling on my f-ing pillow again, god damn it fatty roll … the missus is drooling on my f-ing pillow again, god damn it fatty roll over to your side ......pffftFatty?? thats not nice??

Good job my partner doesn't say that, I'd sit on him :thumbsup: (All 19 stone of me :thumbsup:)

midjet666;2350316

Good job my partner doesn't say that, I'd sit on him :thumbsup: (All 19 … Good job my partner doesn't say that, I'd sit on him :thumbsup: (All 19 stone of me :thumbsup:)

Lol, ur lucky ur patner is not genious then!!

hollypinder;2350322

Lol, ur lucky ur patner is not genious then!!

lol, no he's lucky I'm not his partner- "newsflash- man dies by his partner sitting on him because he called her fat" :thumbsup:

midjet666;2350329

lol, no he's lucky I'm not his partner- "newsflash- man dies by his … lol, no he's lucky I'm not his partner- "newsflash- man dies by his partner sitting on him because he called her fat" :thumbsup:

He's now gone very quiet. I take it his girlfriend isnt a member of HUKD or looks on this site otherwise im sure he wouldnt call her names.

hollypinder;2350330

He's now gone very quiet. I take it his girlfriend isnt a member of HUKD … He's now gone very quiet. I take it his girlfriend isnt a member of HUKD or looks on this site otherwise im sure he wouldnt call her names.

I think secretly she may be... he's gone quiet as she's taken my advice and sat on him!!! :w00t:

Banned

Fat people in this thread

no fat chicks

Banned

pikachu12;2350364

no fat chicks

+ rep

lol thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213597
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…11
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764000
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386133

See more discussions