Groups

Are you interested in politics?

Banned
    Do you keep up with the news? Do you vote? Would you say you're clued up?

13 Comments

yes
    no
    not really!

Banned

i'm not particularly interested as all the potential candidates are a bunch of ****s that i don't feel reflect the population's thoughts

Yes
    Definitely - Women fought to get me the vote and I am going to use it, even if I only spoil my ballot because I dont want any of them
    Possibly

Utoh! lol

Hello FilthAndFurry, hope you're doing well hon x x

Banned

Snare;5906100

yesnonot really!

how was sonosphere :roll:

kelly_o_fanatic;5906107

Definitely - Women fought to get me the vote and I am going to use it

I think that's really honourable reasoning hun x x x

Banned

ClarityofMind;5906130

I think that's really honourable reasoning hun x x x

really?

she said she spoils her vote cause she doesn't want any of them... same as not voting if i understand correctly. With her not using her vote won't make the government take womens right to vote away.

bykergrove;5906190

really?she said she spoils her vote cause she doesn't want any of them... … really?she said she spoils her vote cause she doesn't want any of them... same as not voting if i understand correctly. With her not using her vote won't make the government take womens right to vote away.

I didnt say I DO spoil my vote, just that I would go along to vote even if thats all I did

Spoiling your ballot is making a point that you dont want any of them, whereas just not turning up could be because you forgot, didnt have time, didnt care, couldnt get to the polling station etc....

bykergrove;5906190

really?she said she spoils her vote cause she doesn't want any of them... … really?she said she spoils her vote cause she doesn't want any of them... same as not voting if i understand correctly. With her not using her vote won't make the government take womens right to vote away.

I'm sure you can see the bit that I cut. Was cut like that for a reason. x x

Banned

kelly_o_fanatic;5906215

I didnt say I DO spoil my vote, just that I would go along to vote even … I didnt say I DO spoil my vote, just that I would go along to vote even if thats all I didSpoiling your ballot is making a point that you dont want any of them, whereas just not turning up could be because you forgot, didnt have time, didnt care, couldnt get to the polling station etc....

The way you wrote your sentence was ambiguous, it read as though you go but spoil your vote.

I think there are better ways to make a point than spoiling your vote. I doubt that statistic even reaches the audience you intended. But as I already stated, I'm not really interested in politics as i think it is BS so maybe they do have a bar that shows the number of spoiled votes.

Banned

ClarityofMind;5906225

I'm sure you can see the bit that I cut. Was cut like that for a … I'm sure you can see the bit that I cut. Was cut like that for a reason. x x

Yes, I see what you did there.

Not really.

Yes, yes, no, about what:lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Bearded chat714
      2. One for the mathmaticians2948
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691426
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767494

See more discussions