Groups

Are you joining in the Halloween Celebrations

What is everyone doing...i have some ideas but need to find a few items, im gonna have a graveyard

Will be making gravestones with the kids this week, i have aquired a skeleton from ebay

I need some creepy eye lights which i am going to put in the bushes

I am not having a party just decorating for the kids passing by, and mine of course

Will you be decorating the house or not bothering...im worse than the kids for getting excited

What goodies will you be giving out

Who's getting dressed up

14 Comments

Short and sweet............no

Yes, I decorate the interior & exterior of my house every year, going to have a party on the Saturday & hit the town for the night dressed up! X)

I will have to ....my little lad will be two!

my mums having a party so yes

nope

Banned

Halloween party at my neighbour's

Original Poster

Does anyone know if you can make fog or smoke without a machine?

skellysgirl

Dry ice?

skellysgirl

http://www.legaljuice.com/cigarettes%20many%20picture%20photo%20lots%20bunch.jpg

Original Poster

livingthelife07

Dry ice?

what do i do to the dry ice?...i saw some contraption where they had a huge bottle full of ice cubes and some tubes taped to it? ...isnt it dangerous?....ill google more about it

I'll be in Fuerteventura so not sure

Original Poster

No its frozen carbon dioxide and harmful, not a good idea in a garden with kids

skellysgirl

No its frozen carbon dioxide and harmful, not a good idea in a garden … No its frozen carbon dioxide and harmful, not a good idea in a garden with kids

Perhaps not a good idea to go with fags either then. lol

Original Poster

may have to bite the bullet and buy a machine...or just give up on the idea
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047085
      2. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40212
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767181
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2058

See more discussions