Groups

Are you kidding me?!

Someone is actually selling Littlewoods voucher codes on ebay..... and people are buying them and leaving positive feedback?!

11 Comments

How much are they buying them for? can't be much

Original Poster

won't let me post a link, but its 99p for a "voucher code worth £30 off any item in a well known web store"

Item 250537993866?

Original Poster

lol feedback includes:

WORKS! superfast details sent to me! Recomended ebayer!!

instant response with the code - worked perfectly, ds on its way - thank … instant response with the code - worked perfectly, ds on its way - thank you!!

A**** SELLER, VOUCHER REALLY WORKS, BEST BARGAIN ON EBAY, RECEIVED … A**** SELLER, VOUCHER REALLY WORKS, BEST BARGAIN ON EBAY, RECEIVED REFUND!!!

Original Poster

no, try 330378504013

also just search "£30 voucher", select Buy It Now only and sort by price. There's pretty much hundreds on for 99p BIN....

Now that's enterprise.........

Brb buying a £30 off code for 99p...... Result?

Edit: Brb LISTING a £30 off code for 99p...... Result?

]http//ww…bay

I found them while looking at x-boxes..
    It amazed me that people were actually paying for this.

Original Poster

what makes me laugh is the feedback from these amazed people that believe they just saved £30 by only paying 99p!

I wonder if Littlewoods claimed their £30 back from their customer, whether the customer would have a legal leg to stand on by blaming the ebay seller instead

There was a guy selling a link to amazon when call of duty modern warfare 2 was £32 and was getting loads of positive feedback lol

Original Poster

the general lack of common sense in this world has given me a headache.

time for bed

I read that someone was selling 'where to find Xbox live points for £6.95' the other week when they had that misprice on here. Just emailed them a link to the HMV webpage!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk88
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card44
      3. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO11
      4. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22

See more discussions