Are you listing rubbish on ebay this weekend?

Right, as i'm stuck in the house and bored senseless, i'm gonna go list some stuff on ebay as it's free listing weekend. The ebay promo is simple- list anything as an auction starting from 99p or less, and you pay no insertion fee. Having looked at some of the stuff i'm going to list- a betamax Steve Guttenburg film, a plastic Ben Affleck from Armageddon, a book about the Bay City Rollers- i'm wondering if anyone else is listing something completely rubbish too. Post the worst things you're listing, and post back in a week or so to let us know if you've ended up selling it or not!

7 Comments

i would have been posting my A-Team Boomerang LOL, they always tell you near the time, they should tell you weeks in advance.

Nice bunch of rubbish

I might try list couple of games, maybe some general carp i have hanging round the house, that i no longer want/need anymore.

Same here i've had a good clear out,ben ready for days pics and all,just need to get started,most of it be tomorrow night on for me.

Original Poster

makes you wonder if they're just trying to test their site to destruction, everything i'm browsing that has been put on today at under a quid is absolute rubbish! you've never seen so many copies of Fifa 96 for the Megadrive, Jason Donovan videos, and 'free with a Sunday paper' DVDs in card sleeves.

billyX;1689426

makes you wonder if they're just trying to test their site to … makes you wonder if they're just trying to test their site to destruction, everything i'm browsing that has been put on today at under a quid is absolute rubbish! you've never seen so many copies of Fifa 96 for the Megadrive, Jason Donovan videos, and 'free with a Sunday paper' DVDs in card sleeves.

The free newspaper dvds do well sometimes,I rarely buy newspapers to get them but I've seen them on eBay go for a few quid,like the PC games you get free sometimes.

i've listed loads of clothes today, hoping they do well. doubt it though, but it hasnt cost me anything

Kitten13;1689608

i've listed loads of clothes today, hoping they do well. doubt it … i've listed loads of clothes today, hoping they do well. doubt it though, but it hasnt cost me anything

You be surprised,you get a fewitems you might sell for more than a fiver even if just regular stuff,makes it worthwhile.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047069
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17816342
    3. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1432
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread422914433

See more discussions