Groups

Are you looking forward to Autumn?

Autumn is my favourite time of year.

I take a lot more exercise when its cooler and sleep much better when its darker.

Its all great up until Halloween, just a pity it has to be followed by winter.

How does everyone else feel about the approach of Autumn?

44 Comments

Original Poster

http://media.timeout.com/blogimages/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/c-pic-fix.jpg

https://media.giphy.com/media/ToMjGpQe9iCuexMtEg8/giphy.gif

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/autumn-fruits-6500050.jpg

SPIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roll on winter when they die off.

Are you looking forward to Autumn?

Not really. But I am looking forward to summer. (_;)

Autumn means the end of summer so nope.

I like it! I do like the summer weather but my sleep is so badly screwed up and I get bothered by pesky flies which is so damn annoying. Autumn is nice but I'm more of a Winter person and sleep a lot better then. Maybe a bit too much. The only thing I don't like about Winter is getting out of the shower in the early mornings. lol

Original Poster

CoolDude0123

I like it! I do like the summer weather but my sleep is so badly screwed … I like it! I do like the summer weather but my sleep is so badly screwed up and I get bothered by pesky flies which is so damn annoying. Autumn is nice but I'm more of a Winter person and sleep a lot better then. Maybe a bit too much. The only thing I don't like about Winter is getting out of the shower in the early mornings. lol

Yeh mate, Summer insomnia is a real thing, I'm on 5 hours a night max, very exhausting long term with a busy life.

Roll on the longer nights.

is Princess in the house? This sounds like a familiar line from him.

No. It only seems to last two weeks at most. Then it's Winter again for the next six to nine months.

Shaydog

Yeh mate, Summer insomnia is a real thing, I'm on 5 hours a night max, … Yeh mate, Summer insomnia is a real thing, I'm on 5 hours a night max, very exhausting long term with a busy life.Roll on the longer nights.

Very exhausting. I just don't have the energy to get through most of the day. No matter what time I get to bed at, I always get up around 6 or 7am. Sometimes even been as early as 4am. In Winter it takes some hard work to get up at 8am. lol

Banned

Shaydog this is dipping below the bar even for you!

Too hot to work outside in the summer, roll on autumn

Aiden1512

Me too.

She's playing hard to get at the moment though

Banned

deeky

Me too. She's playing hard to get at the moment though

You were kissing sickly sweet between her lady cheeks yesterday and now this oO

nothing to look forward to as it means the end of summer and the coming of winter. yaiks

MrScotchBonnet

You were kissing sickly sweet between her lady cheeks yesterday and now … You were kissing sickly sweet between her lady cheeks yesterday and now this oO

oO Thanks for that, the image is firmly planted in my head now X)

Aiden1512

I too am looking forward to summer one like 1976

Wish I could be lying half naked somewhere with summer beating down on me

deeky

didn't see this until after replying

Great minds eh?

deeky

philphil61

I too am looking forward to summer one like 1976 ;)Wish I could be … I too am looking forward to summer one like 1976 ;)Wish I could be lying half naked somewhere with summer beating down on me

Oooo, those hot long summers
    Edited by: "summerof76" 16th Aug 2016

Banned

Does anyone on here actually know what anyone looks like X)

MrScotchBonnet

that's the whole allure my friend, don't spoil it

MrScotchBonnet

yes becoz someone decided to vent their childlike anger and frustration by publicising a POF hint

In the voice of Lauren Cooper
    Am I bovvered? No not one iota except that HUKD mods allow such an adolescent member to post comments without retribution (otherwise known as a holiday).

Another reason why I am looking forward to Autumn is because not only is it closer to winter, but during the summer my beard can get itchy which can be annoying and I have no intention of shaving it off during those hot Summer times so as it gets closer to winter, it will keep my face nice and warm. It's actually quite nice. lol

Early Spring (pre-hayfever) and Autumn are the best time of year for me. I don't like the temperature during Summer months.

Original Poster

MrScotchBonnet

Shaydog this is dipping below the bar even for you!

You've been getting awfully personal over the last few days, have I yanked your chain somehow?

Banned

Shaydog

You've been getting awfully personal over the last few days, have I … You've been getting awfully personal over the last few days, have I yanked your chain somehow?

That's not been yanked for some time mate oO
    Edited by: "MrScotchBonnet" 16th Aug 2016

Original Poster

MrScotchBonnet

That's not been yanked for sometime mate oO

We're back to mate again, great.......lets keep it there

deeky

philphil61

I too am looking forward to summer one like 1976 ;)Wish I could be … I too am looking forward to summer one like 1976 ;)Wish I could be lying half naked somewhere with summer beating down on me

oO

Run, Summer. Run

Aiden1512

oORun, Summer. Run

Phil's not that bad

deeky

Phil's not that bad

I'm saying nothing X)

Aiden1512

oORun, Summer. Run

this is the best i could do X)

https://media.giphy.com/media/krM6ANSNvFg52/giphy.gif

mutley1

this is the best i could do X)

X) is that supposed to be summer running away, or deeky and Phil chasing her?

Aiden1512

X) is that supposed to be summer running away, or deeky and Phil chasing … X) is that supposed to be summer running away, or deeky and Phil chasing her?

sounds like there are more than just those two chasing her. that was why i chose the whole pack. she's out of shot X)

Aiden1512

oORun, Summer. Run

Ah, I was nearly there too X)

mutley1

sounds like there are more than just those two chasing her. that was why … sounds like there are more than just those two chasing her. that was why i chose the whole pack. she's out of shot X)

Aiden1512

I'm saying nothing X)

That will make a change

ooooooops slams the door as I leave the thread

philphil61

That will make a changeooooooops slams the door as I leave the thread … That will make a changeooooooops slams the door as I leave the thread

Aiden1512

:D:3

http://www.naveenjain.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Your-Competitors-are-Hiding-in-Plain-Sights-640x340.jpg

is it safe to come back in or are you stood behind the door with rolling pin
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/iQz2tjnSDNE/hqdefault.jpg

philphil61

is it safe to come back in or are you stood behind the door with rolling … is it safe to come back in or are you stood behind the door with rolling pin

I'm still saying nothing X)

airfix

SPIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!Roll on winter when they die off.

Ditto!!! I did the old conkers in the corners trick last year and it DID seem to work!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Decent Mp3 Player?89
      2. Anyone got a spare Argos 10% code from the Xbox Minecraft mistake?66
      3. recent price to fit a standard sized garage door22
      4. DVD storage22

See more discussions