Groups

Are you man enough to use L'Oreal eye roll on for men?

Banned
    Just seen the ad on ITV.

24 Comments

Original Poster Banned

http://www.gordons-chemists.com/images/prod/men-exp-roll-on-med.jpg

i use the ladies one with the concealer in it and it's fab!

"are you man enough" :giggle: no one has to see you putting it on, do it in secret! :giggle:

lumoruk;8775618

use it for what exactly?:whistling:

Banned

roll on for eyes? for what? if you have sweaty eyes? :?

jubbyme;8775677

roll on for eyes? for what? if you have sweaty eyes? :?

L'Oreal Men Expert Hydra Energetic Ice Cool eye roll on helps revive tired eyes each morning with ice-cool roll-on and refreshing formula designed to combat bags and dark circles

Oooops just realised mines the garnier one not loreal....

is it any good?

carbolic soap and water gets me awake in the morning

shedboy66;8775732

carbolic soap and water gets me awake in the morning

pff you nancy, dry wire brush is all i've ever needed

i work for loreal and yes its good i use it
    and after a few days it works

Banned

numptyj;8775688

L'Oreal Men Expert Hydra Energetic Ice Cool eye roll on helps revive … L'Oreal Men Expert Hydra Energetic Ice Cool eye roll on helps revive tired eyes each morning with ice-cool roll-on and refreshing formula designed to combat bags and dark circles

ahh, for metrosexuals! its the 80's all over again, i dont want to look like boy george, so i shall stick to a bit of soap and water.

I dont see any tv ads (no telly) so needed a bit of an explanation :thumbsup:

How much is it?

Banned

Funny I bought it today as it was on offer in tescos

not sure what it does but it looked cool. Made my eyes cold

vibeone;8775990

Funny I bought it today as it was on offer in tescosnot sure what it does … Funny I bought it today as it was on offer in tescosnot sure what it does but it looked cool. Made my eyes cold

i love bernadette ........ ;-)

smithyp1;8776001

:giggle: starting to think we should all have a bernadette as our avatars!

might give it a go :roll:

Banned

yeah i would use that ....................................................................if i was a raving queen,wtf.!:w00t:

missp27;8776053

:giggle: starting to think we should all have a bernadette as our … :giggle: starting to think we should all have a bernadette as our avatars!

best thing vb1 has ever done ....... brilliant ;-)

bruffterman;8775810

pff you nancy, dry wire brush is all i've ever needed

u pansy

i use a cheese grater

micoo;8776204

u pansyi use a cheese grater

battery acid and wisky usaully works fine for me:-D

Banned

smithyp1;8776001

I think we all do.

missp27;8776053

:giggle: starting to think we should all have a bernadette as our … :giggle: starting to think we should all have a bernadette as our avatars!

I tried to get a cult started last night but only 1 person changed. You're not allowed to bully posters via avatars (i was suspended when andy removed them all and hes forgot!). But just search google for king charles spanials Epic win!

smithyp1;8776139

best thing vb1 has ever done ....... brilliant ;-)

Hey wait a minute... what about my prize giveaways?

What a turn off.....guys please please dont let your girlfriends see you use this...hide it in a cupboard...or just sneak and use hers...the garnier one is good.
    We love you because you can do the gardening and decorating and mend the car. As well as the obvious. Whatever you do dont start talking makeup tips with her.....that's what her best friend is for not you.
    Must be a generation thing...lol

Banned

Goofeys Girl;8776418

What a turn off.....guys please please dont let your girlfriends see you … What a turn off.....guys please please dont let your girlfriends see you use this...hide it in a cupboard...or just sneak and use hers...the garnier one is good.We love you because you can do the gardening and decorating and mend the car. As well as the obvious. Whatever you do dont start talking makeup tips with her.....that's what her best friend is for not you. Must be a generation thing...lol

But the advert makes out girls will love me more?!?!?!?!?!?!

Waaaaaaaaaaaat?

Goofeys Girl;8776418

What a turn off.....guys please please dont let your girlfriends see you … What a turn off.....guys please please dont let your girlfriends see you use this...hide it in a cupboard...or just sneak and use hers...the garnier one is good.We love you because you can do the gardening and decorating and mend the car. As well as the obvious. Whatever you do dont start talking makeup tips with her.....that's what her best friend is for not you. Must be a generation thing...lol

don't be daft!!
    vibeone;8776423

But the advert makes out girls will love me … But the advert makes out girls will love me more?!?!?!?!?!?!Waaaaaaaaaaaat?

:w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1423
      2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1929
      3. love affairs1547
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767273

See more discussions