Groups

Are you moderators allowed to buy stuff on here? Never witnessed a ''modjob'' (i've decided that thats the definition for a transaction between moderators)..Would kinda suck if you couldnt!

as above!!!!

5 Comments

one mod not to buy from: RAYMAN....scary feedback!! hehe

I think I remember something about the mods may well trade buy and sell, however perhaps under pre-defined another user name, due to the risks involved with selling / buying as a mod in regards to addresses and personal info (eg. someone who has something against a mod or is narked at a decision made they could find out where they live etc.)

This is a good example of a sale thread that went a bit wrong:- hotukdeals.com/ite…-s/

Sorry Paul, I couldn't resist http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h308/JMAC_suga_BaBi_27/smiley%20faces/mood_embarrassed.gif

Original Poster

emasu;4541694

I think I remember something about the mods may well trade buy and sell, … I think I remember something about the mods may well trade buy and sell, however perhaps under pre-defined another user name, due to the risks involved with selling / buying as a mod in regards to addresses and personal info (eg. someone who has something against a mod or is narked at a decision made they could find out where they live etc.)This is a good example of a sale thread that went a bit wrong:- http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/67459/tonight-only-old-pii-laptop-progo-s/Sorry Paul, I couldn't resist

lol thats brilliant! :w00t:

manchesterjim;4541766

lol thats brilliant! :w00t:

lol how funny...

Original Poster

bargainhunter2009;4541846

lol how funny...

never knew how funny i could be :?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846164
      2. What do these 2 men have in common68
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?30134
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764204

See more discussions