Groups

Are you on AOL £9.99 package check your AOL Email !

Check your AOL emails, price jumping from £9.99 to a whopping £17.99

Noticed a thread on MSE i very rarely check my AOL email.

See 2nd post for email content

6 Comments

Original Poster

Dear MR. Deanos,

At AOL Broadband we’re always looking to offer you the best possible service and value. We were one of the first providers to introduce a flat rate broadband connection, and we now have over a million broadband customers enjoying faster speeds thanks to our automatic upgrades.

However, due to the increased cost in maintaining a broadband service in your area, there will be a change to your monthly broadband subscription. From your next bill after the 21st July, your broadband package will cost £17.99 a month. This price change will happen automatically with no interruption to your service.

Any questions?
    If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call our customer service team on 0800 954 0332. They’d be happy to help out any time between 8am and midnight, 7 days a week.

Banned

They should be made to send actual letters to customers. not just an e-mail.

Banned

People are PAYING for AOL?????
    'kinell!
    I get it free and consider myself robbed!

Original Poster

Sir_Allan;5623218

They should be made to send actual letters to customers. not just an … They should be made to send actual letters to customers. not just an e-mail.

I agree i only stumbled across the post on MSE othewise i wouldnt have known

Banned

Pluun;5623223

People are PAYING for AOL?????'kinell!I get it free and consider myself … People are PAYING for AOL?????'kinell!I get it free and consider myself robbed!

You get it free how?

Original Poster

Range them up and they have held the price at £9.99 for 3 months, gives me time to look at other options and move elsewhere
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846192
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764288
      3. Did you know?2950
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917260

See more discussions