Groups

Are you on of them??

Banned
    The ones who have to and have to send the last text, last email, last pm (ahem lol) last punch last word last kick and if you dont....

your whole world begins to fall apart?

9 Comments

I do normally try to reply to every message...although I leave it as a closed response if I don't want them to reply back. :giggle:

yes i always win i have to shut msn down quick before anyone reply's :oops:

aah96;6310511

yes i will always win i have to shut msn down quick before anyone reply's … yes i will always win i have to shut msn down quick before anyone reply's :oops:

lol, that made me laugh...you do realise that's cheating, don't you?

How you been Aah and is the snails overtaking the house yet? :w00t:

i am lol

in an argument with OH yes... otherwise no

realfriendlyman;6310528

lol, that made me laugh...you do realise that's cheating, don't you? … lol, that made me laugh...you do realise that's cheating, don't you? :pHow you been Aah and is the snails overtaking the house yet? :w00t:

yeah but i win ,:lol:

im fine thanx snails are fine its the stick insects im worried about i cant send them yet because of the strike :x , how have you been?

Sometimes i can be like that, it depends who with and subject matter.

Original Poster Banned

major psychological issues

aah96;6310548

yeah but i win ,:lolim fine thanx snails are fine its the stick insects … yeah but i win ,:lolim fine thanx snails are fine its the stick insects im worried about i cant send them yet because of the strike :x , how have you been?

Tell me about it, I'm still waiting for my toys to arrive in the post (they're not for me :p). lol

I'm waiting for my pizza and for the Arsenal match to start because my friends decided they didn't wanna watch the game at the bar and decided to watch the Barca vs Inter game...and since I'm a TRUE Arsenal fan, I opted to watch it on my own instead.

It's all good anyway...maybe it's not a good idea to visit a bar 2 nights in a row during the week. lol

P.S can insects be sent in the post? :w00t:
    I hope it wasn't one of the insects that bit me yesterday. :x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28105
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866384
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1630
      4. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1116

See more discussions