Groups
    EXPIRED

Are you organised or a complete shambles like me??

Are you one of those organised people who have all their bills/bank statements etc filed neatly where you can find them in an instant?

I drive mrs barky INSANE because everything just gets shoved in a drawer-I have a small chest of drawers beside my computer desk which now has 3 drawers stuffed with stuff-receipts/school reports/bank statements/insurance etc etc,and every time she needs something we have to trawl through everything.

Surely,I cant be alone in my complete shambles method of filing important paperwork?

12 Comments

I have all my bank statements going back 10 - 15 years. All in lever arch files.
    Receipts for about the last 3 years.
    CC statements about 8 years
    etc, etc.

It's lucky I see my bedroom floor sometimes. I think it's grey (last time I checked)

EDIT: Yes, it's grey. :thumbsup:

All bills online......I'm environmentally friendly

i'm really organised, know where last years gas bill is i am that organised, could put my finger on it in a mo

see

http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/tt320/michelleleemoo/Decorated%20images/neatfreak_700.jpg

Banned

almost paper free!

all bills online, or scanned to pdf if they do originate for paper
    I dont need many reciepts on paper for tax reasons(self employed), as things are pretty much simple for that anyway

michelleleemoo;8206103

i'm really organised, know where last years gas bill is i am that … i'm really organised, know where last years gas bill is i am that organised, could put my finger on it in a mosee

After a while you didn't even bother using the other TV.

Adam2050;8206146

After a while you didn't even bother using the other TV.

i have another tv? :?

michelleleemoo;8206160

i have another tv? :?

Its behind the mound in black.

Banned

Me and my fella both have files for payslips etc...

Payslips 1 year

Everything else 6 months

Also keep birth certificates, hospital appointments and passports in them.

I also keep receipts 6 months - 1 year depending on the item.

I also have all my vouchers in date order and keep a diary.

I am very organised :thumbsup:

Adam2050;8206195

Its behind the mound in black.

cooool

A little of column A, and a little of column B.

i'm the same than you. I have 2 draws full of payslips, statements, reciepts ect. well least i know they are all there somewhere.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians79
      2. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery1218
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671414
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424614496

See more discussions