Are you ready, Argos?

Posted 20th Feb
3409918-q51l6.jpgArgos really do be charging $50 for this when it's literally half that price or better anywhere else...

Heat added 🔥
Community Updates
Misc
5 Comments
Argos often list upcoming releases with an inappropriate price. It will be changed nearer release (whenever that is)
Edited by: "jco83" 20th Feb
jco8320/02/2020 10:39

Argos often list upcoming releases with an inappropriate price. It will be …Argos often list upcoming releases with an inappropriate price. It will be changed nearer release (whenever that is)

Even then, unless they have changed it since I asked, they take payment immediately for pre-orders. I wouldn't want to have that amount taken with no guarantee of the final price being cheaper when I could (and have) just order anywhere else for half the price or better
Thanks for the heads up. I wondered how I would afford this....
Bargainhead20/02/2020 11:06

Thanks for the heads up. I wondered how I would afford this....

Check out the FUN and Shiny editions. This will feel like a bargain then guaranteed
andrewworrall120/02/2020 10:51

Even then, unless they have changed it since I asked, they take payment …Even then, unless they have changed it since I asked, they take payment immediately for pre-orders. I wouldn't want to have that amount taken with no guarantee of the final price being cheaper when I could (and have) just order anywhere else for half the price or better

Exactly
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants