Are you scared of your wife??

Found 20th Jan 2010
when it comes to spending money I have to think twice and then consult the missus for permission before I buy anything & if I dont she'll have me for breakfast she's that good at giving me lectures when it comes to almost any subject!!: I just hide behind the sofa( i'll never hear the end of it. hahah:)

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
25 Comments

My wife says to tell you that I'm not scared of her. :oops:

cannyscot;7603933

My wife says to tell you that I'm not scared of her. :oops:

lol !!!

You are a embarrassment to manhood. Hang your head.

Goonieman;7603937

:-D

Goonieman;7603937

OK wait until I just check that it's OK

not scared,no,mrs barky just shakes her head when I buy another gadget,but then she doesnt understand the need for them whereas I do.

I wear the trousers in this house, she just tells me which pair to put on...........

Seriously though, i'm similar to barky, i get tuts but she'd be happy with a 22" CRT TV and VCR, the loon!!

I'm not scared of my Mrs whilst i'm awake :thinking:

I'm scared of what she could do to me when i'm sleeping :whistling:

Mine is outside washing my car.;-)

Inactive;7604076

Mine is outside washing my car.;-)

haha

my gf is cooking my meal as we speak

subscribed:-D

shedboy66;7604132

hahamy gf is cooking my meal as we speak

Mine has finished the car, she is now in the kitchen, sorting out my dinner.;-)

bossyboots;7604145

subscribed:-D

Can you ever forgive me :oops:

Inactive;7604149

Mine has finished the car, she is now in the kitchen, sorting out my … Mine has finished the car, she is now in the kitchen, sorting out my dinner.;-)

Next you'll be telling us she's polishing your top ::w00t: whistling:

any man who does not wear the trousers in a relationship is a big sissy and needs a good slappin lol

muffin247;7604334

any man who does not wear the trousers in a relationship is a big sissy … any man who does not wear the trousers in a relationship is a big sissy and needs a good slappin lol

i think that is the problem for the op he is getting a good slapping from his wife:p

Are you my husband?

renown;7604157

Can you ever forgive me :oops:

no:x

Original Poster

im a big wuss what can i say:oops:

OP is married to Susan Boyle?

when it comes to spending money I have to think twice and then consult … when it comes to spending money I have to think twice and then consult the missus for permission before I buy anything & if I dont she'll have me for breakfast she's that good at giving me lectures when it comes to almost any subject!!: I just hide behind the sofa( i'll never hear the end of it. hahah:)

faceplam.jpg

http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2008/10/13/633595080813249931-violence.jpg

bossyboots;7604485

no:x

Bossyboots it wasn't my fault i had too much to drink, and she took advantage of me, she forced her self upon me, there was nothing I could do, I said no but she persisted :oops: what was I to do she was so forceful :whistling:

renown;7604852

Bossyboots it wasn't my fault i had too much to drink, and she took … Bossyboots it wasn't my fault i had too much to drink, and she took advantage of me, she forced her self upon me, there was nothing I could do, I said no but she persisted :oops: what was I to do she was so forceful :whistling:

Dont hit me with that old chestnut - I know how much u like a woman to be masterful when the urge is there :whistling: Its finished, over, kaput, THE END. dont call me

[COLOR="Silver"]same time same place next week[/COLOR]

She kinda gets permission to buy things, I kinda have to get permission to do things!

A match made in heaven!
Post a comment
@
    Text