Expired

Are you still waiting for payment from Quidco after 3 months

6 replies
Found 26th Nov 2005
Hi all
If you have never received a payment from Quidco or are still waiting for payment after 3 months or more can you please get in touch with full details.

I believe Quidco is a con and am preparing to bring a class action lawsuit against them for deceoption and fraud.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

Quidco does and has paid me personally.

What are the merchants involved?

Have you emailed Quidco just to see if they have any more info?

IsaacS - as fordy says I would recommend contacting Quidco with your details. However, I think you should also read the FAQ on the site:

When will I get paid?

We pay out every month to any member account which has any amount of "received" earnings and a valid PayPal address. If you do not want to be paid out every month you can select a higher minimum payout level in Your Details. Earnings will show "received" in your Earnings Report when we receive payment from the merchant. This usually happens between 1-3 months after your transaction (two months in arrears for those who like fancy accounting speak). These payments usually come into us in the last 10 days of the month and we then forward the money on to you near the close of the month.

Original Poster

Admin

IsaacS - as fordy says I would recommend contacting Quidco with your … IsaacS - as fordy says I would recommend contacting Quidco with your details. However, I think you should also read the FAQ on the site:When will I get paid?We pay out every month to any member account which has any amount of "received" earnings and a valid PayPal address. If you do not want to be paid out every month you can select a higher minimum payout level in Your Details. Earnings will show "received" in your Earnings Report when we receive payment from the merchant. This usually happens between 1-3 months after your transaction (two months in arrears for those who like fancy accounting speak). These payments usually come into us in the last 10 days of the month and we then forward the money on to you near the close of the month.

Hi
Yes I know all of that and have contacted Quidco several times, but am not at all impressed with what they are saying. The last time they emailed a response they effectively said I could be waiting indefinitely for a payment, which of course is scandalous.

Maybe you could be waiting indefinitely because they are also waiting for payment from a thrid party. If so could you put pressure on the third party?

The main affiliate programs are Tradedoubler and Commission Junction.

The main affiliate programs are Tradedoubler and Commission Junction.

Although it's the actual retailers that have to pay out in the first place to the affiliates. QuidCo will be the final link in the chain before it reaches received status.

Maybe you could let us know which particular retailer isn't paying out IsaacS, then anyone who has used them could give you feedback here too.

There is quite a large chain too I should think. At least:

Retailer > Affiliate Network > QuidCo > You

If there's a delay anywhere then it can't really be helped I don't think. If it's there as pending then at least you've done it right I think, so you should get it eventually.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57561
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle68
    3. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)45
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…22

See more discussions