Groups

Are you watching Manchester?

title challange is defo back on
    Liverpool now have a better goal difference aswell

10 Comments

Banned

No.
    I never watch Manchester.
    Well, maybe when they play Newcastle......
    But even then, I'm really watching Newcastle.

obviously been a great weekend but still a long way to go

hummm speaking as a villa fan I don't think todays game quite went to plan......

Man U next :-o

title challange is defo back on

it was never off

worto03;4710213

hummm speaking as a villa fan I don't think todays game quite went to … hummm speaking as a villa fan I don't think todays game quite went to plan......Man U next :-o

yes it did :thinking: oh i see what ya mean :whistling:

think you'll beat the mancs myself :-D

We won't beat anyone if we give their most influencial player the freedom of the bloody park like this afternoon

will rooney and scholes be banned for it now?

That might help a little bit - would help more if they wern't allowed to replace them!

worto03;4710843

will rooney and scholes be banned for it now?That might help a little bit … will rooney and scholes be banned for it now?That might help a little bit - would help more if they wern't allowed to replace them!

rooney , scholes and vidic :thumbsup:

And we will have Brad no.1 banned.

I am liking worto03's suggestion that Utd should only play with 9, though with our track record against them they would still do us

jonthevillayboy;4710991

And we will have Brad no.1 banned.

he should have gone for the ball , instead of digging his shoulder into ferny :?

Banned

Ah.
    Did he mean "Are you watching? Manchester"
    Or is it "Are you watching, Manchester?"
    Not "Are you watching Manchester?"
    There'sa diference, yano.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …233731
      2. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?963017
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764546
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…58

See more discussions