Groups

Argentina v Mexico

Looks as if the england fans have spat the dummy and gave up on creating world cup game threads so here it is.

24 Comments

Original Poster

excellent game so far. great football controversy and a half time brawl. great stuff.

Banned

Make it more official and I'm in :thumbsup:

Original Poster

master_chief;8927464

Make it more official and I'm in :thumbsup:

this is official as it gets lol :thumbsup:

Banned

World cup still on?

OFFICIAL OFFICIAL, Adam is too busy spewing buckets to make thread about any more games thread, sponsored by Capello.com.

Would quite like Messi to score a hat trick, i've gone for the Ladbrokes offer getting £10 for every time he does. I think their money is safe.....

Banned

Is this an official thread? Who is the sponsor?

PS... Ive not spat any dummies.......But thanks for a great thread to try to gloat and create conflict . (Hey it was a good afternoon watching my country. Even if they did get beaten (predictibly by me ... and not by you)... it makes no odds. We'll expect the same bitterness at the next world cup.

Banned

ants97;8927451

excellent game so far. great football controversy and a half time brawl. … excellent game so far. great football controversy and a half time brawl. great stuff.

Football like it used to be lol:thumbsup:

Banned

What a fantastic goal from Tevez

Original Poster

goal of the tournament contender. wonderful.

Banned

wow......

what a team spirit they have also, like brothers not like arrogant millionires

Banned

"when you talk about the top corner..." cut to the goal going in just above mid height :whistling:

Banned

And United let him go.....

Banned

Wishing I was Argentinian

Mexico would of destroyed England also.

They are a much better team imo

Banned

ScRiVs;8927750

Mexico would of destroyed England also.They are a much better team imo

Mexico lost to England about 3 weeks ago.

Jus sayin....

You see them green laser penning Teves when he went off?

guv;8927508

Is this an official thread? Who is the sponsor?PS... Ive not spat any … Is this an official thread? Who is the sponsor?PS... Ive not spat any dummies.......But thanks for a great thread to try to gloat and create conflict . (Hey it was a good afternoon watching my country. Even if they did get beaten (predictibly by me ... and not by you)... it makes no odds. We'll expect the same bitterness at the next world cup.

Indeed, people have other stuff to do then talk down to people cus internet makes them feel better.

Banned

Come on Meckicko

3-1 another great goal

Original Poster

this could get very interesting. another lovely goal.

moob;8927496

OFFICIAL OFFICIAL, Adam is too busy spewing buckets to make thread about … OFFICIAL OFFICIAL, Adam is too busy spewing buckets to make thread about any more games thread, sponsored by Capello.com.

I'm Welsh :thumbsup:

Internet constantly going down. BT.:)

Original Poster

another great game.

love watching arentina, they look great going forward but concede chances. wonderful exciting stuff.

well done argentina

I predicted it would be 3-1, should have bet on it!

guv;8927508

Is this an official thread? Who is the sponsor?PS... Ive not spat any … Is this an official thread? Who is the sponsor?PS... Ive not spat any dummies.......But thanks for a great thread to try to gloat and create conflict . (Hey it was a good afternoon watching my country. Even if they did get beaten (predictibly by me ... and not by you)... it makes no odds. We'll expect the same bitterness at the next world cup.

http://www.commentsguru.com/images/babies/crying_baby.gif
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Localphone VOIP long distance app broken (not ios11 compatible)11
      2. Iphone 7 - What Case?23
      3. When Broadband Contracts End, Does The Price Increase Significantly, If You…33
      4. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?47

See more discussions