Found 10th Oct 2009

Kick off 2300

Spoilers within................

Will Peru cause a major upset..... or will Hand of God Maradona triumph and get the Argies to the play offs or automatic qualification.....

Come on Peru..... Come on Uruguay!!!!!!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
51 Comments

Argentina under big pressure to get a result tonight. Looking forward to this one.

Im hoping for a draw, Peru wont win so hopefully a 0-0

Fingers crossed

Original Poster Banned

modoc;6539776

Argentina under big pressure to get a result tonight. Looking forward to … Argentina under big pressure to get a result tonight. Looking forward to this one.

Indeed. I'd never normally bother with South American footie.... but I'll be watching this one.

I'm hoping to be laughing out very very loud afterwards!

i like the argies

mod

Deffo watching - can't wait

I expect rugger-tyke to appear in here shortly too

I dont do football bunches of overpaid well I just don't care for it anyway incase any one wanted to know :thinking:

andywedge;6539832

Deffo watching - can't waitI expect rugger-tyke to appear in here shortly … Deffo watching - can't waitI expect rugger-tyke to appear in here shortly too

Are you on the job or spectating :whistling:

guv;6539793

Indeed. I'd never normally bother with South American footie.... but I'll … Indeed. I'd never normally bother with South American footie.... but I'll be watching this one.I'm hoping to be laughing out very very loud afterwards!

I've watched the last few Argentina games and they look clueless under Maradona. Great player but hasn't a notion as a manager IMO. A lot of great players there but he can't get them playing as a team. I think they will win tonight though, but I think they could blow it against Uruguay.

Original Poster Banned

modoc;6539874

I've watched the last few Argentina games and they look clueless under … I've watched the last few Argentina games and they look clueless under Maradona. Great player but hasn't a notion as a manager IMO. A lot of great players there but he can't get them playing as a team. I think they will win tonight though, but I think they could blow it against Uruguay.

Uruguay have never lost at home to the Argies.

Mind you, they hadnt lost to Brazil either (if the radio geezer is to be believed) and just had a good walloping from them!

Common Peru !!!

Original Poster Banned

Ricardo Kaka;6539945

Common Peru !!!

That's not nice. They might be common, but there's no need to flaunt that on a forum. Any Peruvians about might be offended!

Come on argies always liked them

it will be a travesty if the Argies dont make the world cup. We need all the best teams there!

They're playing well higuain has missed a few messi is
looking lively

we need the best teams there and the best players it won't be good if messi and ronaldo are not there and oobviously argies and Portugal

lol, i heard that Lord Diego had given a 36 year old defender his first international cap during this campaign

Original Poster Banned

I bet Barca are a bit anxious atm!

they would be chuffed if Argentina don't make so then they can wrap him up in wool in the summer

Original Poster Banned

atigona;6540516

they would be chuffed if Argentina don't make so then they can wrap him … they would be chuffed if Argentina don't make so then they can wrap him up in wool in the summer

LOL.... I was thinking more him needing a hospital bed before the end of this game! Opening 15 minutes I was certain someone was gonna get badly injured. Seems to have quietened down now a bit.

0 - 0 half time.

a little daft leaving aguero on the bench maradona never plays him as he's over protective of him being his son in law

I think Aguero will be on soon enough.

So whats the deal with this one, do the Argies need to win or theyre out?

makershaker;6540688

So whats the deal with this one, do the Argies need to win or theyre out?

if they lost today or drew they would have had to win Uruguay or they will go out

Higuain is a top striker much better then benzema and he's getting wasted at Madrid

1-0

Wow how was that not a pen and red card?>?????

mod

ROFL a lot

Peru equalize, 1 - 1 in the last minute. Conditions are shocking, some rain falling over there.

2 -1 now in injury time...some game. Maradona going mental.

Original Poster Banned

andywedge;6540901

ROFL a lot

Close. (Shouldn't that have been I laughed out very very loud?)

But not quite... 2-1

mod

ROFL a lot more at Peru

2-1

mod

What was with that crazy substitution by the Peruvian manager?

Peru hit the bar from the kick off

Original Poster Banned

Jesus - that was close!

Almost 2-2 Is that 3 times Peru have hit the Xbar?

And they think its all over.

It is now!

2-1 Argies

Thats all she wrote lads

andywedge;6540901

ROFL a lot

They are so **** at defending ball was going out and the centre back kept it In for the Peru attacker and they scored
ps while I was writing this Palermo scored yes
also pictures very poor

All over. I'm gonna back Argentina to win the World Cup, they are carrying some luck.

how about that maradonna celebration? I'd give him the world cup just for that.

mcnally32;6540925

how about that maradonna celebration? I'd give him the world cup just … how about that maradonna celebration? I'd give him the world cup just for that.

Was funny...Klinsmann eat your heart out lol

Celebration from maradona was hilarious
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GoPro Hero 5 Black33
    2. spam regarding paypal33
    3. Best tablet around the £60 mark66
    4. Advice on 8" Tablet11

See more discussions