Groups

Argghh!!! Laptop help, everythings upside down!!!

My 9 month old neice has somehow flipped my screen upsidedown and the mouse works back to front. How do I sort it out?

13 Comments

Banned

press ctrl alt and the up arrow

Original Poster

salder21;3601399

press ctrl alt and the up arrow

*Kisses you all over* Thank you!!!

lol I did this a couple of months ago - got me really stressed out and it was so hard to post on here!

Original Poster

Why is there an upside down feature in the first place?

think its for ceiling mounted projectors?

Robcampo;3601446

Nah, it's called "Australian mode".

Banned

http://geteven.biz/upside.jpg

Robcampo;3601446

Yep, that's certainly one use - you can also rotate the screen 90 degrees in software if you're using a monitor in portrait orientation. I don't know why but a particular version of Intel's graphic card driver seemed to flip the screen randomly as it only happened regularly at work with one series of PC, couldn't help but smile when people phoned up panicking because they thought they had a virus on their PC which had flipped the screen.

John

Banned

cdemico;3601407

*Kisses you all over* Thank you!!!

:oops: :oops: :oops:

lol

i have a mac how can i flip my screen

foonmace;3601751

i have a mac how can i flip my screen

you cant you need an intel chip this only works on certain mother boards and unfortunatly macs cant sorry

ʎɐp ןןɐ sıɥʇ sıɥʇ ǝdʎʇ uɐɔ noʎ sdןǝɥ ʇı ɟı ʇnq

My kids do this type of thing all the time! Some days I try to type and just keep getting numbers rather than letters, I've also had the flippy screen thing!

LOL. My son did that once, freaked me out!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423714460
      2. Nintendo Ships Every Switch With a Hidden NES Emulator34
      3. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…55
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553760

See more discussions