Groups

Argh, Kids!

Was just about to go on my xbox and the nipper thoght she was doing me a favour by bringing me my xbox controller, only to go and drop it. Now the right anaolg stick is proper knackered. Tescos £22 the best, for a new controller? Argos don't have any stock of the WEP. My little brother has my other controller as he's broke 2 already I feel guilty for asking for that one back too.

21 Comments

argos was doing a game pack and controller on here for 19.99 i think
    item number 566/6683 has lego indiana jones and kung fu panda so could sell them get a bit back

Go to [url]www.xbox.com[/url], register the console, put a repair request for the controller in. You will get one in the post with instructions to dispose of the old one...

Simples...

linw;7543514

argos was doing a game pack and controller on here for 19.99 i thinkitem … argos was doing a game pack and controller on here for 19.99 i thinkitem number 566/6683 has lego indiana jones and kung fu panda so could sell them get a bit back

:roll: learn to read, the OP says argos dont have any in stock

sorry mine has one in stock sooo sorry for trying to help

linw;7543586

sorry mine has one in stock sooo sorry for trying to help

so you damn well should be

not going there hun if u want to be awkward go elswhere i am

:lol: micoo got told off

linw;7543620

not going there hun if u want to be awkward go elswhere i am

i think the smilie face gave away the fact i was joking :roll:

micoo;7543652

i think the smilie face gave away the fact i was joking :roll:

its only a joke when both of you are laughing and i dont think they were, you need to try better. :roll::whistling:

aah96;7543682

its only a joke when both of you are laughing and i dont think they were, … its only a joke when both of you are laughing and i dont think they were, you need to try better. :roll::whistling:

i was having a good time :lol: some people just need to relax and not take teh interweb personally

Original Poster

Chiptivo;7543529

Go to ]www.xbox.com, register the console, put a repair request for the … Go to ]www.xbox.com, register the console, put a repair request for the controller in. You will get one in the post with instructions to dispose of the old one...Simples...

Yeah they want me to send my broken one back 1st, 15 working day turn round (3 weeks).
    No stock of the Argos pack anywhere near me

micoo;7543695

i was having a good time :lol: some people just need to relax and not … i was having a good time :lol: some people just need to relax and not take teh interweb personally

youre just mean :lol:

aah96;7543709

youre just mean :lol:

no im not, im loverly :-D

micoo;7543718

no im not, im loverly :-D

:w00t: :whistling: Lol

Original Poster

Oi stop filling my important thread with idle chit chat. I need a soloution!

Paddy_o_furniture;7543746

Oi stop filling my important thread with idle chit chat. I need a … Oi stop filling my important thread with idle chit chat. I need a soloution!

sorry :oops:

Original Poster

aah96;7543899

sorry :oops:

Forgiven, off to Tescos to spend £22 of my hard earned cash.

Banned

micoo;7543695

i was having a good time :lol: some people just need to relax and not … i was having a good time :lol: some people just need to relax and not take teh interweb personally

LOL.... the computa sez no!

Original Poster

guv;7544435

LOL.... the computa sez no!

Posted you out a socket today. You still having bother?

Banned

Paddy_o_furniture;7544472

Posted you out a socket today. You still having bother?

Cheers...... It doesnt seems as bad, but its still dropping out. Last one was 22 hours ago,
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1219
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33

See more discussions