Groups

argh laptop charger cream crackered

Banned
    please can someone help me find a new one, does it have to be exact same as i have? Battery dont work so have to use on mains and now this charger is cream crackered

10 Comments

whats your make and model?
    may aswell buy a battery off eBay.

Original Poster Banned

dont want to spend alot there is to much wrong with lappy, new batteries are more than i want to spend, its a medion md95101, its the charger i need

I feel your pain:cry:

Original Poster Banned

mikebike;4780553

I feel your pain:cry:

gawd its doing me head in, i have to twist and fiddle to get it on then as soon as i move its gone again then the lappy shuts down cause no power, arrggghh

Original Poster Banned

MarzBarz;4780578

http://www.laptopshop.co.uk/medion-md95101-laptop_ac_adapter-49982-3-ac9.htm

They havent got my charger, already tried the obvious - lol

ooops sorry marz, thought that was a link to medion, sorry

will my lead from mains to power charger be ok to use on this

sassie;4780590

They havent got my charger, already tried the obvious - lolooops sorry … They havent got my charger, already tried the obvious - lolooops sorry marz, thought that was a link to medion, sorrywill my lead from mains to power charger be ok to use on this

Should get one with it, if not it should it's just a figure 8 cable.

have you tried the fuse?

Original Poster Banned

t0mm;4780634

Should get one with it, if not it should it's just a figure 8 cable.have … Should get one with it, if not it should it's just a figure 8 cable.have you tried the fuse?

the one marz has lnked to doesnt come with it, it is deffo the bit on the end of lead, its been going for a long time now, just got worse now

It uses a normal 8 cable. Like the one a PS2 uses or a cd player etc

Original Poster Banned

MarzBarz;4782466

It uses a normal 8 cable. Like the one a PS2 uses or a cd player etc

yes, i can use the one already using as it isnt that bit thats crackered, could do without paying £30 odd quid though, laptop aint worth spending that much on :oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. sky q is it a good deal?55
      2. Speccing a gaming pc37
      3. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      4. Best IPTV Paid service?1721

See more discussions