Groups

Arghh lol!!

Waiting for my expansys voucher to be sent to me, via tracyandmatt's blog! Need to order something before 5 so I can have it tommorow lol!
    Arghhh lol!!

7 Comments

Original Poster

Still no code

Banned

You have no luck shopping

Original Poster

DLM;7847394

You have no luck shopping

Tell me about it!
    Actually saying that, i rang the leeds store the next day and all the earrings had gone oos! ( in a day, 50 pairs :w00t: )
    Rang the york westwood store , and there was a very nice woman, who said that normally they don't post them, but they had one pair left, and that she would personally post them that night! Irang at 5.12 that night, and they were with me by 7.34 the next morning :-D

Just my luck lol, the guy who is supposed to send out the vouchers, is at a windows conference ( where they're announcing the windows 7 phone or something :x )

Banned

spikeyjacko;7847478

Tell me about it!Actually saying that, i rang the leeds store the next … Tell me about it!Actually saying that, i rang the leeds store the next day and all the earrings had gone oos! ( in a day, 50 pairs :w00t: )Rang the york westwood store , and there was a very nice woman, who said that normally they don't post them, but they had one pair left, and that she would personally post them that night! Irang at 5.12 that night, and they were with me by 7.34 the next morning :-DJust my luck lol, the guy who is supposed to send out the vouchers, is at a windows conference ( where they're announcing the windows 7 phone or something :x )

Oh well, success with the earrings.

Were they nice and did she like them?

I was eyeing up diamond rings yesterday.

Original Poster

DLM;7847526

Oh well, success with the earrings.Were they nice and did she like them?I … Oh well, success with the earrings.Were they nice and did she like them?I was eyeing up diamond rings yesterday.

Oooh very nice :thumbsup:
    Yeahh she did ;-)

Banned

spikeyjacko;7847573

Oooh very nice :thumbsup:Yeahh she did ;-)

Great stuff.

I have told him if I am wearing a diamond I want it to be seen :-D

Original Poster

DLM;7847581

Great stuff.I have told him if I am wearing a diamond I want it to be … Great stuff.I have told him if I am wearing a diamond I want it to be seen :-D

Lolll i like your style :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions