Groups

arghhhh, why does my luck suck! - Green Day

well i left last friday morning to school as usual, and while i was at school, saw that sheffield had standing tickets to

GREEN DAY

Anyway, when i got home to buy them, no standing anywhere!
    It makes me sad, as people yet again are reselling on ebay for profit

On another note, has anyone had a listen to the new album?
    I think that it is awesome, not exacty the same type of old Green Day lovers, but i'm really enjoying it atm!

Let me know!

7 Comments

Banned

Thats a shame, if you'd been on O2 you could have got presale too, they announced the tour a while ago, didn't you know?

Original Poster

yep i did know, but no one was in to buy the tickets for me, so the only chance to get them they were gone

and the 02 is too far

Shame,whenever tickets are on sale,you gotta be online to buy them there and then.

Original Poster

yeah i know. but school is realy important atm.

anyway, i've never been to a show at a big venue like hallem fm or M.E.N mainly small venues and obviously ticketing problems weren't bad.

Original Poster

argh still not luck looking.
    hopefully i can get a couple in the summer, when intrest has died down a bit!

Banned

Snare;5160607

yep i did know, but no one was in to buy the tickets for me, so the only … yep i did know, but no one was in to buy the tickets for me, so the only chance to get them they were gone :(and the 02 is too far

I meant the network, O2 gave free presale the day before tickets went on general sale.

Original Poster

ah right, i am on 02 but didn't know about it.

Oh well, I'll be ready for the BLINK tickets
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions