Groups
    EXPIRED

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

my lab report is driving me mad, i've been doing it for about a month now sleepless nights! and im just going around in circles im positive my brain will explode very soon :@@@@@@

sorry ppl i'm just venting.................and BREATHE!!

6 Comments

Step away from the report, go boil the kettle (not your head!) and have some chocolate and then once you are calm. go back to it. xx

Original Poster

fern37;8304616

Step away from the report, go boil the kettle (not your head!) and have … Step away from the report, go boil the kettle (not your head!) and have some chocolate and then once you are calm. go back to it. xx

lol i've done all that, no good to make matters worse i thought my lab partner did most of the work but i've looked at it and looks like hes done RUBBISH so i have to go over everything again and i keep getting stuck :x:x cant wait to be done with it!!

ilovelilac;8304619

lol i've done all that, no good to make matters worse i thought my lab … lol i've done all that, no good to make matters worse i thought my lab partner did most of the work but i've looked at it and looks like hes done RUBBISH so i have to go over everything again and i keep getting stuck :x:x cant wait to be done with it!!

Ooh the days of lab partners and doing reports!!! I hated all that at uni! Go stick your head out of the window for some fresh air and then see if that helps.

Original Poster

fern37;8304620

Ooh the days of lab partners and doing reports!!! I hated all that at … Ooh the days of lab partners and doing reports!!! I hated all that at uni! Go stick your head out of the window for some fresh air and then see if that helps.

the window doesnt open wide enough to stick one's head out in my stupid accommodation :roll:

it has to be done so i shall just keep at it :x

ilovelilac;8304624

the window doesnt open wide enough to stick one's head out in my stupid … the window doesnt open wide enough to stick one's head out in my stupid accommodation :roll:it has to be done so i shall just keep at it :x

lol...then go do a streak!!!! That'll wake you up and the night porter!! lol

Original Poster

fern37;8304628

lol...then go do a streak!!!! That'll wake you up and the night porter!! … lol...then go do a streak!!!! That'll wake you up and the night porter!! lol

LMAO not tonight
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you use a case on your iPhone?1414
      2. Customs charged too much for a little item!66
      3. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware34
      4. Multi fuel stove deals11

See more discussions