Expired

ARGOS £10 Voucher FREE For First 50 Customers Saturday 26th February

Found 25th Feb 2011
To celebrate the opening of the newley refurbished Argos Wulfruna Street Store In Wolverhampton Argos are giving away 50 £10 vouchers on a first come first serve basis. This deal is for Saturday 26th February 2011 and you will need to present this code at the till 36908. I recieved this in a email because I shop at that particular store. Please don,t mark cold just because you don't live in Wolverhampton. Hope this helps some people

9 Comments

Same is happening at the Southport Meols Cop store so there may be a few stroes nationwide doing it

One near me doing the same thing, too.

Just had email - relaunching Metro Centre store too.

hate to be the bearer of bad news bit it's actually nationwide , good luck getting a code though

Did it at our local last year, you didn't need a code they just handed them out to the first , think it was 25 through the door.

Original Poster

hate to be the bearer of bad news bit it's actually nationwide , good … hate to be the bearer of bad news bit it's actually nationwide , good luck getting a code though

Sorry but I actually i think your wrong, it isn't nationwide wide because I also shop at other Argos stores and they haven't notified me with this offer.

They are refurbing sum stores n doing this offer 1 of the stores near me sent me a text today to say the same

I am moving this to misc.
I have heard that these free vouchers events are pretty good and sometimes you even get free toys!

Good heads up OP, although perhaps not a deal as such.
Edited by: "chesso" 25th Feb 2011

great heads up for anyone local-thanks op!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771926
    2. Turn £20 Nectar Points into £35 cash - Nectar Double-Up/CEX33
    3. Man forgets where he parks his car - then finds it 20 years later - The Ind…77
    4. Is Black Friday a big con!1926

See more discussions