Groups
    EXPIRED

ARGOS £10 Voucher FREE For First 50 Customers Saturday 26th February

To celebrate the opening of the newley refurbished Argos Wulfruna Street Store In Wolverhampton Argos are giving away 50 £10 vouchers on a first come first serve basis. This deal is for Saturday 26th February 2011 and you will need to present this code at the till 36908. I recieved this in a email because I shop at that particular store. Please don,t mark cold just because you don't live in Wolverhampton. Hope this helps some people

9 Comments

Same is happening at the Southport Meols Cop store so there may be a few stroes nationwide doing it

One near me doing the same thing, too.

Just had email - relaunching Metro Centre store too.

hate to be the bearer of bad news bit it's actually nationwide , good luck getting a code though

Did it at our local last year, you didn't need a code they just handed them out to the first , think it was 25 through the door.

Original Poster

hate to be the bearer of bad news bit it's actually nationwide , good … hate to be the bearer of bad news bit it's actually nationwide , good luck getting a code though

Sorry but I actually i think your wrong, it isn't nationwide wide because I also shop at other Argos stores and they haven't notified me with this offer.

They are refurbing sum stores n doing this offer 1 of the stores near me sent me a text today to say the same

I am moving this to misc.
    I have heard that these free vouchers events are pretty good and sometimes you even get free toys!

Good heads up OP, although perhaps not a deal as such.
    Edited by: "chesso" 25th Feb 2011

great heads up for anyone local-thanks op!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767170
      2. word association Game73844450
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047079
      4. Forza Motorsport 7 Demo goes live on Xbox One and PC (6pm - 19/09)78

See more discussions