Argos £100+ out of stock?

Hi

I have just been thinking about Argos. This deal they have on spend £100 and get £20 in vouchers. I was thinking of buying a pvr, so i go to check, and it's not back in stock till wednesday. This voucher deal ends on sunday.....

So i just randomly clicked a computer desk... thats not in stock either, a ipod, thats not in stock either!. It seems ive tried 4 items, all over £100 and non are in stock!.

I think Argos is doing this so we have no way of getting £20 in vouchers. It seems very odd that everything i clicked is out of stock

10 Comments

they have loads of stock in my l;ocal store why dont y ou try your local store

Original Poster

See even a bbq, not available to pick up in store......

Just because 4 £100 items aren't in stock, doesn't mean that Argos are trying to con people....... you can buy a number of items that have a total value of £100 you know

Original Poster

jamespir;6459083

they have loads of stock in my l;ocal store why dont y ou try your … they have loads of stock in my l;ocal store why dont y ou try your local store

??. i have did the store checker, and it says something odd, like can be ordered for collection from wednesday :?

Original Poster

midlandscomics;6459095

Just because 4 £100 items aren't in stock, doesn't mean that Argos are … Just because 4 £100 items aren't in stock, doesn't mean that Argos are trying to con people....... you can buy a number of items that have a total value of £100 you know

Yes, but i bought a alba pvr for £78 in march, and in the new catalogue it went up by £20 :w00t:

they do try to con people, i just wanted to get one for my mum and dad, but seems like i wont be able to

see it would have made it £80 with the voucher plus £20 argos vouchers

midlandscomics;6459095

Just because 4 £100 items aren't in stock, doesn't mean that Argos are … Just because 4 £100 items aren't in stock, doesn't mean that Argos are trying to con people....... you can buy a number of items that have a total value of £100 you know

+1:thumbsup:

For example: 2 x items at £50 each= £100

Polly_P;6459117

Yes, but i bought a alba pvr for £78 in march, and in the new catalogue … Yes, but i bought a alba pvr for £78 in march, and in the new catalogue it went up by £20 :w00t:they do try to con people, i just wanted to get one for my mum and dad, but seems like i wont be able to :(see it would have made it £80 with the voucher plus £20 argos vouchers

Item no 532/1959? Is showing as in-stock at my nearest three stores. Have you tried another store near to you?

Original Poster

midlandscomics;6459159

Item no 532/1959? Is showing as in-stock at my nearest three stores. … Item no 532/1959? Is showing as in-stock at my nearest three stores. Have you tried another store near to you?

Thats it :thumbsup:

Tried them all, and non till wednesday :roll:

8 stores with 10 miles of me, 6 have 1 left and 2 out of stock.
so i guess no conspiracy

Original Poster

spenz09;6459993

8 stores with 10 miles of me, 6 have 1 left and 2 out of stock.so i guess … 8 stores with 10 miles of me, 6 have 1 left and 2 out of stock.so i guess no conspiracy

They have two in now :?

I'll keep checking till one pops up at my local store :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17886406
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767487
    3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1933
    4. What would be HELL to you?3356
    5. Bearded chat35

See more discussions